Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lifting weights leading to breast increase

So, i wanted to share something. My friend was an AA and had been most of her life- until recently. I saw one of her posts and my jaw dropped as i noticed she no less than a DD cup now!! This is someone who never had any fat and now all you can see is humongous boobs!!

How? Lifting weights. While i know breasts are made up of mainly fat, what i didnt know is that working your pecs could have that kind of an effect. I am shocked.

I have always been scared to exercise the chest area incase i lose the little boobs that I have but now, i want to try this too. I wish i could post her before and after pics but she doesnt want that.

Anybody else with similar experiences?

Maybe with surgery?

(01-09-2020, 04:47 PM)AimDcups Wrote:  

Maybe with surgery?

She hasnt had surgery

(01-09-2020, 12:58 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

So, i wanted to share something. My friend was an AA and had been most of her life- until recently. I saw one of her posts and my jaw dropped as i noticed she no less than a DD cup now!! This is someone who never had any fat and now all you can see is humongous boobs!!

How? Lifting weights. While i know breasts are made up of mainly fat, what i didnt know is that working your pecs could have that kind of an effect. I am shocked.

I have always been scared to exercise the chest area incase i lose the little boobs that I have but now, i want to try this too. I wish i could post her before and after pics but she doesnt want that.

Anybody else with similar experiences?

I also have a friend who managed to grow a cup by benchpressing. But every body is different and depending on the how your muscle is proportional to the breast strong pecs looks veeeery different on different bodies. If I bench press too much the pecs are more visible above my chest, which doesnt flatter my actual breasts. And I don't have droopy breasts or anything. You can aim the lower pec by leaning while bench pressing like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM5lbuq92Aw

But to be able to build good feminine looking chest by exercise you have to be gifted with pectorial muscles placed perfectly under your actual breast tissue and that, sadly, is genetic and not the case for everyone.

I suppose one can only know if one tries. My breasts have slightly drooped due to breast feeding many moons ago. I am going to give this ago and if i can grow a cup more then thats my done at my C cup goal. Im petite anything more would throw me off balance ha ha!

Im starting today! X

Exercising will surely lift the breasts anyway and contribue to blood flow and overall health so nothing to loose really! Having a healthy amount of body fat also helps the pecs apperaing more "booby". I think with the proportions you have an advantage if you're petite. Hope it works out for you  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

While I have never actually grown from lifting weights, it did give me some 'fake cleavage'. My chest muscles were more defined and since my breasts are tubular, I don't have any natural cleavage unless I am pushing my breasts together.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon