Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

which hormones to test to take the right natural supplements that I have need?

I'm an Italian girl, so I apologize for any grammatical errors I make as I don't know English very well.

I am 20 years old, my measurements are 67 cm underbust and 79 breast, I am tall 1.70 cm and I weigh 60 kg. I have a pear-shaped body, I tend to put fat all from the waist down, so I think I'm estrogen dominated.

I want to undertake this path of breast augmentation, acting on all fronts, massages, mechanical pumps, natural supplements ...
no matter how long it takes, if many girls have succeeded, I will too!
at the cost of taking my whole life ... and in case I really manage to make a difference, I want to talk about it everywhere in this world.
I'm sick of hearing, there are no methods to naturally increase breasts ...
even a few centuries ago man could not fly, or many other things.
this only means that before man did not know perfectly how to fly, but not that it was impossible!
I came to breastnexus thanks to the beautiful goals of chiyomilk! It is very inspirational ...

getting to the heart of the question, to undertake the path through natural supplements, many recommend to do analysis to understand what levels of hormones you have.

what hormones do you recommend me to test?
these hormones are typically tested on women
FSH, LH, progesterone, 17 beta estradiol, prolactin, complete blood count, ferritin

do you recommend others hormones?

thanks to all for the availability!

Ciao! Non sono una esperta...ma dovresti fare il test, il terzo giorno del ciclo.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon