Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone cream give me headache

(06-07-2021, 02:16 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(06-07-2021, 12:08 PM)msla Wrote:  
(06-07-2021, 05:39 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(06-07-2021, 03:06 AM)msla Wrote:  
(05-07-2021, 09:33 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Nws doll!  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

I used to read your program and i have wondered how many ml of oil do you use, like how many ml of sunflower oil do you use each time you make infused oil, i remember your oil includes : 4x500mg goats rue, fenugreek, fennel..... 2 full dropper vial of watermelon oil, how many ml is one dropper vial cuz i searched and it may be 25ml? It seems that you put clove eso, my pm pill contains clove powder too, i dont know its benefit but i may give it a try. I can't find info of clove in this forum so i google searched and one page said clove may increase testosterone ? I really dont know how many gr of herbs in many ml of oil, i will try to look into your recipe.

The clove is in a mixed ESO blend of cinnamon and orange, I use 10 drops, then 10 drops of lavender ESO, and 10 drops of Tea tree ESO, the bottle of watermelon seed oil I get is 59ml and I use two full dropper vials so you will have to figure that out sorry, as for the amount well I use these little travel bottles and once filled with all the herbs and oils etc I fill to the brim with sunflower oil I dont know how to explain the amount without showing you the bottle lol so you will have to make up as you go with my recipe as a baseline if that makes sense either way its very potent, clove oil does not increase testosterone it is the actual plant clove taken internally that only affects the male reproductive genitals (which I do not have) you may be thinking of red clover which despite many touting it as estrogenic has been shown in studies to increase testosterone levels in both menopausal and post menopausal women so do with that what u will, clove OIL is actually great for circulation boosting same as cinnamon oil, I dont know about the benefits of taking clove internally though Ive never heard of that infact clove oil should not be taken internally as it is potentially harmful if taken internally. The plant though I do not know.

Yeah i also read that clove shouldn't be take orally in large amount because it has something harmful, sometime a little bit as spice in food is ok. Ok even though i ask you this but i will try to figure it out by myself, experiment by myself. Thank you for your enthusiasm.

Not sure whether you are being sarcastic and rude but goodluck with that! My recipe is in my program thread if you cannot read thats not my problem.

No, i didn't mean that. It is irony because something i can experiment by myself but i still ask. If im sarcastic, iam only sarcastic to myself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon