Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Smile 

Hey!
I'm new to NBE (just started today after lots of research!).
I've started taking Fenugreek and Wild Yam, and doing massages twice daily.
Hace also read that soya milk can be helpful?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated Smile
A x

a lot of people say soy is helpful to them, so maybe try that. i haven't because I can't digest beans or bean products.

i would also recommend you take an oil- evening primrose oil and borage oil are the most popular, but i've read that people have also had luck with fish oil.

Oh, and a multivitamin and try to avoid processed foods.

Hi everyone!
I am a new member here. My self Lucy George.. This is my first post. The thing I like about this community is it is a place where I can feel safe asking hard questions or talking about hard emotions. Where I can have a little anonymity and vent the stuff I wouldn't otherwise. I love to come here and ask almost anything without being ridiculed, and receive honest answers from several different perspectives. I also love that I can share advice, life stories and opinions without feeling as though I'm sharing it with all of my friends and family. Hope for great time here with all you ladies.

welcome guys!

everyone here is super nice and nonjudgmental. we're all here for the same reason and do not have to deal wit negativity and false accusations. so have fun reading!

for me personally, i have given up on pills that directly say they will make my boobs grow, because they usually don't work (altho ive heard wonderup, BO, BB, etc have worked).

ive found some great individual herbs that people have listed on this site that have given users results and based off that I make my own program as to what to take

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon