Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO export restrictions

Yeah but Swanson EU and US are both out of stock on Natural sources, what most companies have in their remaining inventory is likely all that's left, in that thread you'll also see that I found the address and the building that its registered too is empty. It's very likely that the company is bankrupt.

(10-10-2022, 01:57 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  Yeah but Swanson EU and US are both out of stock on Natural sources, what most companies have in their remaining inventory is likely all that's left, in that thread you'll also see that I found the address and the building that its registered too is empty. It's very likely that the company is bankrupt.
You are absolutely correct! BOTH my orders for raw female from other sites have been refunded because apparently they say what is on site does not reflect what they have in stock(ridiculous really) however you can buy raw uterus and raw ovary glandular seperately  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon