Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Success while drinking coffee?

Wanted to see if anyone had success while continuing a daily cup of coffee.

I have some busty friends who drink coffee all the time.  Not sure when they started drinking it though...

But recently espically in this work from home environment I feel like I need a cup to get through the day.

(15-08-2020, 03:55 PM)Redjane2 Wrote:  

I have some busty friends who drink coffee all the time.  Not sure when they started drinking it though...

But recently espically in this work from home environment I feel like I need a cup to get through the day.

Yes I had...drink coffee everyday sometimes I drink 6 cups a day.
I have grown 1 cupsize..and I am more then pleased with that already. I am not the type that goes hardcore on nbe...I cut corners a lot, like with the coffee..

(15-08-2020, 03:55 PM)Redjane2 Wrote:  

I drink LOTS of caffeine whether in coffee form or energy drinks and have grown an inch and a half over a few months of my personal program. The whole nbe myth that coffee halts breast growth may be true for some but for the most part its just that a myth Smile same with smoking obviously bad for your health but never affected my progress(though I am now completely quit of smokes)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon