Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where can I purchase Noogleberry or Kangzhu cup systems?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can buy either a Noogleberry or Kangzhu cup system( cups AND pump). I'm having trouble finding either. I'm in the US. I'm seeing some on Ebay, but I want to make sure I'm getting the real thing and from a reputable seller. I'd prefer to get from Amazon, as I'm more familiar with it, but I guess I can't be picky.

Look up The Noogleberry website, that should be your first option.

(11-08-2020, 01:04 AM)DreamKist Wrote:  Look up The Noogleberry website, that should be your first option.

Thank you! I'm checking it out right now. Has anyone from the US ordered from the site? What was the experience?

(11-08-2020, 08:24 AM)Tiger_Lily13 Wrote:  

(11-08-2020, 01:04 AM)DreamKist Wrote:  Look up The Noogleberry website, that should be your first option.

Thank you! I'm checking it out right now. Has anyone from the US ordered from the site? What was the experience?

Hi Tiger,

I got mine there several years ago and was very happy with the price and customer service. (US customer)

Before you buy send them an email and ask for sizing help.

No point in getting ones that dont fit.

I bought the contoured domes and love em.

Also the airlock make life while wearing them MUCH easier, and I recommend them too.

Bobbi

(11-08-2020, 01:08 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

(11-08-2020, 08:24 AM)Tiger_Lily13 Wrote:  

Hi Tiger,

I got mine there several years ago and was very happy with the price and customer service. (US customer)

Before you buy send them an email and ask for sizing help.

No point in getting ones that dont fit.

I bought the contoured domes and love em.

Also the airlock make life while wearing them MUCH easier, and I recommend them too.

Bobbi

Thanks so much! I appreciate the tips. Super helpful. I will do that once I have the money lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon