Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How are you shaping your breasts with NB?

I stopped using the Noogleberry after bruising and a breakup this past June. Six years gone. Trying NB again because I really want to see growth in my boobs. I am trying to make my breasts bigger with a round shape so all sides are fuller. Since my boobs are small (34B I believe) and there's a gap in the middle I really want to get cleavage.

I was using the empty toilet paper carton roll and lid method but I don't think I did it the right way and got bruising that really held me back. What method has everyone used for shape? If I use the carton roll again method with lid what size should I cut the roll to? I have the contoured large domes. My boobs are small but it's the size I was recommend due to the width of my chest I'm guessing.

Hi,

to shape my boobs, I use small cups. Google 'Kangzhu cupping kit'. I use the big domes for overall growth, but for shaping, I am using the small ones. I simply place them where I want to achieve growth.

Happy growing :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon