Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Progress ❤️?PICS INCLUDED?❤️

Hi! I used to be a regular on this site. I forgot the password to my other username so I had to create a new account

I’ve decided to be consistent with my noogling - 1hr every day. I’m starting to see a little growth! I’ve also changed my diet and included more foods containing phytoestrogens.

Starting size: 30A

Current size: 30B

Goal size: 30DD

Supplements: inositol (for my PCOS)

I will be posting updates with pictures every two weeks!

(Hid my tattoos to protect my identity)

It won’t let me attach the images for some reason but I will be posting the URL for them

Hi! I think you will need to use a different board style to be able to attach pictures, there seems to be a bug with this and a few other styles.

You can change the board styles in your user cp, you need to look for "edit options" (I believe it's under 'my profile') and then find the board styles.

❤️❤️PROGRESS PICTURES❤️❤️

https://ibb.co/qyp9SC7
 <—- right before I started noogling

https://ibb.co/tKCyRMk <—— after two weeks of noogling

To attach pictures, you must click on New Attachement: [Choose Files] below the text entry window, select your file then click on [Add Attachment]

(05-08-2020, 06:03 PM)James98 Wrote:  To attach pictures, you must click on New Attachement: [Choose Files] below the text entry window, select your file then click on [Add Attachment]

It still won’t let me attach the pictures Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

I’ve posted the URL to my progress pictures above

Wow! You already have noticeable inner breast (cleavage area) definition! You've convinced me to get a noogleberry myself!

(06-08-2020, 02:32 AM)FromFlatToFull Wrote:  

(05-08-2020, 06:03 PM)James98 Wrote:  To attach pictures, you must click on New Attachement: [Choose Files] below the text entry window, select your file then click on [Add Attachment]

It still won’t let me attach the pictures Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

I’ve posted the URL to my progress pictures above

Of course it won't, if you hadn't ignored my post, you'd know why ;-)

I remember you! Welcome back!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon