Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone turned their Noogleberry into a Brava like system?

I have been using the Noogleberry for a little under three weeks, but I feel like a technique similar to Brava would work better for me. I know Brava went out of business and was outrageously expensive anyways, but I was wondering if anyone has recreated it with their Noogleberry.
I don't have the airlock system for the Noogleberry, but I wonder if you can use the airlock system and a sports bra or something and treat it in a similar way as Brava. Has anyone done anything like this and had success? Does anyone think something like this could work?

Hey, check out the enhance breast enlargement system, they are selling a sports bra with their device, so they must have had this in mind. But they don't mention wearing it over night or all day. Most Brava users wore the device at night from what I have been reading online, I can't imagine leaving the house with the domes on lol

(30-07-2020, 05:39 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

Hey, check out the enhance breast enlargement system, they are selling a sports bra with their device, so they must have had this in mind. But they don't mention wearing it over night or all day. Most Brava users wore the device at night from what I have been reading online, I can't imagine leaving the house with the domes on lol

I would hate to buy another device considering all of the money I just spent on Noogleberry equipment. That's kind of why I wanted to try to convert my Noogleberry for this purpose. For some reason it talks about wearing it for 3 hours on their site when Brava was 12. I wonder if it's more similar to Noogleberry then but with a bra?
I feel like theoretically provided I could get the correct suction, use an airlock so I could disconnect the pump, and attached the domes to a bra somehow it should work the same way and I could use it similar to the old Brava system. I could do some research on the subject and mess around and try to experiment but it would be nice if someone has already done this and has answers on how to convert. If not maybe I'll be the guinea pig lol. 
I could never leave the house with it haha. It does seem like it was more suited to put on after work/school when you're home for the night to when you wake up in the morning.

I wasn't suggesting you buy a new one, I was thinking that maybe you could transform your noogleberry into something like that. There doesn't seem to be that much of a difference between the enhance system and your idea. I don't know why they suggest you wear it for 3 hours, maybe because of skin irritations as they mention that you can wear it for more than 3 hours if this is not the case.

Maybe it could work without losing suction because of the tight bra (if that's comfy to wear). 
We'll see if anyone else has tried this and if not.. :-)

(31-07-2020, 10:11 AM)koyasha Wrote:  

I wasn't suggesting you buy a new one, I was thinking that maybe you could transform your noogleberry into something like that. There doesn't seem to be that much of a difference between the enhance system and your idea. I don't know why they suggest you wear it for 3 hours, maybe because of skin irritations as they mention that you can wear it for more than 3 hours if this is not the case.

Maybe it could work without losing suction because of the tight bra (if that's comfy to wear). 
We'll see if anyone else has tried this and if not.. :-)

Fingers crossed. I think I'll probably start out by buying one of those aquarium valve things soon to see how it does with not losing suction and not being hooked up to the pump. If it goes well I'll probably buy a nursing bra or something to go with it.

I’m trying to do the exact same thing. I mentioned that I was planning on buying an aquarium airlock. There are two big problems with the whole idea, and I’m not sure how to get around them.

Problem number one is maintaining even vacuum pressure. The brava had a pump that maintained relatively even vacuum pressure all night. The pump cycled on and off to maintain the pressure within a specific range. I think the range was between 15mmHg and 30mmHg. There are still used Brava pumps for sale, but the listings all say that they no longer cycle on and off, meaning that they can’t do their job and maintain an even pressure any more. They’re basically useless and dangerous, but still much more expensive than a basic hand pump you could buy at a hardware store. I used to pump ages ago, before I took a looong break, and back then I remember people on other pumping forums saying that it was possible to modify an aquarium pump to maintain even pressure. I’m not mechanically inclined, and I don’t remember the details or where to find those posts. I don’t want to use an electric pump at night unless absolutely necessary, and I don’t want to wake up more than once per night to hand pump, so I’ll have to find out the hard way if it’s possible to maintain suction for at least 4 hours with the airlock. Even if the cups manage to maintain suction for that long, the vacuum pressure will reduce over  4 hours. If the hand pump gauge reads at least 15mmHg after 4 hours, I’ll know that the pressure in the domes never dropped below the minimum level. If it does drop below 15mmHg, I’ll have to find out how to buy and modify an aquarium pump to maintain even pressure, or just give up on the idea of 8-10 hr pumping.

Problem number two is padding. The Brava had extremely thick adhesive silicone rings, like those gooey stick on silicone bras. From what I’ve read, it completely prevented nerve pain in the armpit nerve that tends to get pinched while pumping. I’ve heard that Noogleberry’s silicone rings and Bosom beauty’s rings are the best available right now, but they’re still nothing like Brava’s massive adhesive rings. Bravas rings tended to cause skin breakdown after long hours of wear, and I’m not sure if non-adhesive rings would do the same. Brava recommended and sold “skin barrier wipes” which were the same as the kind used for other medical devices that attach to the skin. I don’t know if it’s worth buying skin barrier wipes from Amazon just in case, but I might try it out if I start experiencing major skin irritation. I also bought 3m tegaderm tape for my nips. I remember how much they hated being pulled on when I used to pump.

Most of the stuff that I ordered got stuck in customs or something, and it’s taking forever to get here, so I haven’t tried any of this stuff out yet. If you try this, please let us know how it works out for you. I’m very interested

(01-08-2020, 10:38 PM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

I’m trying to do the exact same thing. I mentioned that I was planning on buying an aquarium airlock. There are two big problems with the whole idea, and I’m not sure how to get around them.

Problem number one is maintaining even vacuum pressure. The brava had a pump that maintained relatively even vacuum pressure all night. The pump cycled on and off to maintain the pressure within a specific range. I think the range was between 15mmHg and 30mmHg. There are still used Brava pumps for sale, but the listings all say that they no longer cycle on and off, meaning that they can’t do their job and maintain an even pressure any more. They’re basically useless and dangerous, but still much more expensive than a basic hand pump you could buy at a hardware store. I used to pump ages ago, before I took a looong break, and back then I remember people on other pumping forums saying that it was possible to modify an aquarium pump to maintain even pressure. I’m not mechanically inclined, and I don’t remember the details or where to find those posts. I don’t want to use an electric pump at night unless absolutely necessary, and I don’t want to wake up more than once per night to hand pump, so I’ll have to find out the hard way if it’s possible to maintain suction for at least 4 hours with the airlock. Even if the cups manage to maintain suction for that long, the vacuum pressure will reduce over  4 hours. If the hand pump gauge reads at least 15mmHg after 4 hours, I’ll know that the pressure in the domes never dropped below the minimum level. If it does drop below 15mmHg, I’ll have to find out how to buy and modify an aquarium pump to maintain even pressure, or just give up on the idea of 8-10 hr pumping.

Problem number two is padding. The Brava had extremely thick adhesive silicone rings, like those gooey stick on silicone bras. From what I’ve read, it completely prevented nerve pain in the armpit nerve that tends to get pinched while pumping. I’ve heard that Noogleberry’s silicone rings and Bosom beauty’s rings are the best available right now, but they’re still nothing like Brava’s massive adhesive rings. Bravas rings tended to cause skin breakdown after long hours of wear, and I’m not sure if non-adhesive rings would do the same. Brava recommended and sold “skin barrier wipes” which were the same as the kind used for other medical devices that attach to the skin. I don’t know if it’s worth buying skin barrier wipes from Amazon just in case, but I might try it out if I start experiencing major skin irritation. I also bought 3m tegaderm tape for my nips. I remember how much they hated being pulled on when I used to pump.

Most of the stuff that I ordered got stuck in customs or something, and it’s taking forever to get here, so I haven’t tried any of this stuff out yet. If you try this, please let us know how it works out for you. I’m very interested

Oh wow. Thank you so much for your input. It's interesting to see other people are trying to do this as well. I ordered an aquarium valve that is suppose to get here tomorrow so depending on what time it arrives will determine whether I try to mess with putting on the valve. I don't even have any idea how to put it on, so it will be an experiment trying to figure out how to attach it. I wonder what would be the difference between it being a constant pressure and with it being cycled. I didn't even think about the fact that Bravas is cycled like that.
So I wonder what the same pressure the whole time would be like vs it being cycled.

It’s cycling to maintain a constant pressure. Kind of like how your thermostat cycles the heat on and off to maintain a constant temperature. That’s what makes the brava pump different from a nursing pump that cycles to make the vacuum pressure rise and drop by a lot, over and over again. An airlock doesn’t maintain constant pressure. The pressure lowers little by little until the domes fall off. I just hope the airlocks can maintain suction for at least 4 hours.

(02-08-2020, 08:29 PM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

It’s cycling to maintain a constant pressure. Kind of like how your thermostat cycles the heat on and off to maintain a constant temperature. That’s what makes the brava pump different from a nursing pump that cycles to make the vacuum pressure rise and drop by a lot, over and over again. An airlock doesn’t maintain constant pressure. The pressure lowers little by little until the domes fall off. I just hope the airlocks can maintain suction for at least 4 hours.

Oh okay. I guess whenever it will arrives I'll have to see if the airlocks will keep the pressure or not.

So my valve arrived and I tried it last night and for part of my morning session. There's pros and cons to it, and I actually took it off and went back to the annoying norm during my morning session today.

Pros: 
  • It works. It maintained the pressure when laying down without me having to repump it and it works better standing up and moving than w/o the valve, but still not perfectly while moving

Cons:
  • You can't reduce the pressure or release the pressure after you pump it up. You actually have to now manually remove the cup from your breast when you don't want it anymore because either you're done for the session or it becomes too intense
  • It doesn't work perfectly when moving. This may or may not get fixed by adding a bra to it. Sometimes when bending especially it starts to become detached. It def works a lot better moving, but it can become detached esp if you bend your chest in any way (like trying to get back in bed to lay back down after being up) and when this happens it's more annoying because you have to reattach the pump to start pumping it back up. I do think adding a bra (like maybe a nursing bra because it has holes already) could resolve this problem by keeping the cups from becoming detached when bending and a bra would also hold the little tube that will dangle (but isn't attached to the pump so isn't heavy).
  • It uses up both noogleberry tubes so I'd imagine you'd have to buy another set of tubes if you want to do both breasts at the same time. It was fine for me for right now because I'm only doing my small breast so I'm not doing both breasts at the same time.
  • I started struggling with it wanting to cut off circulation and my breast going purple/blue repeatedly. It turns out (in my case at least) that it losing some suction and having to be repumped w/o the valve was good for me in that it was keeping circulation from getting cut off, but when I had it on a constant pressure circulation kept getting cut off resulting in me having to manually remove the cup.
I actually had the best morning swelling left over from last nights session despite having to do 1 hour less than normal in my nightly session (due in part to my last con on the list) and me getting a late start last night. I did go back to the usual w/o the valve in the midst of my morning session due to the final con on the list though. I will probably try to reattempt it in the near future. The only con that is a dealbreaker for me is the last one obviously, but I very easily have the circulation getting cut off problem which is why I'm doing longer sessions w/ less pressure to begin with and that doesn't mean other people will have this problem. The first three cons aren't that bad and are easily fixable. 

I got the Pawfly Aquarium Air Pump Check Valves Plastic One Way Non-Return Check Valve off of Amazon for 5.42$ that came with a set of 6, so it's a really cheap experiment. That's just the one I used though obviously any valve would work. If you don't struggle w/ your circulation getting cut off then the first three cons are pretty easily fixable or not that bad to deal with. At the end of the day it works in maintaining the pressure and last night I even noticed I got a better and longer swelling despite doing 1 hour less w/ it but the circulation thing was a problem for me. I'll try it again in the future if I can get my breast to stop occasionally cutting off circulation w/ normal pumping.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon