Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone turned their Noogleberry into a Brava like system?

(28-08-2020, 06:26 PM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

I just got my Brava smartbox in the mail a few days ago. I thought the Bosom Beauty cup rings would be a decent replacement for Brava domes, but they’re not. The suction from the smartbox is very gentle. It can’t maintain suction with the foam padding attached. It only works with regular cups if I don’t use any padding at all. I can’t handle using unpadded domes all night long, so the smartbox isn’t worth using until I get some real Brava domes. Maybe the noogleberry silicone rings could work, but they only come in large and extra large, so I can’t even try them. I finally found and ordered some Brava domes for a cheaper price than average, but they haven’t arrived yet.

TL;DR It seems like the Brava domes are necessary for low pressure sleep pumping to work. The domes are much more important than the “box”, but I do like the way the box easily maintains a gentle, even pressure.

Interesting. I hope it works out for you when they arrive Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon