Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need help

Hi all

I’m really tired of having small boobs (34a)

I’ve tried PM, fenugreek, PC cream, wild Yam all to no effect. I massage as well. I think I need a progesterone and anti androgen program. I build muscles very easily as well.

I am bottom heavy but top is lacking

Any suggestions would be great I.e herbs

Attached is a picture

(27-07-2020, 11:30 PM)orangegurl6m Wrote:  

Hi all

I’ve tried PM, fenugreek, PC cream, wild Yam all to no effect. I massage as well. I think I need a progesterone and anti androgen program. I build muscles very easily as well.

Attached is a picture

My suggestion would be to try a different approach. As you have said, the herbs which you have tried had no effect. Since every body is different, it can be very difficult to find the mix that will work for you. Besides, buying all these supplements and creams is not cheap. Over the years you will be forking out several hundreds, perhaps even thousands of dollars. Possibly without any effect.

Instead I would save the cash you use on the supplements and get a decent vacuum pump. This has been scientifically proven to work for everybody, for more info on the research you can check this thread. BRAVA is very expensive, but Noogleberry and some Chinese brands are affordable and also popular.

The downside is that it will take a lot of time. The volume of 34A is about 310cc, with the average growth rate from the scientific studies (0.088% per hour), it should take about 265 hours to go up one cupsize. It's a lot of time, but it's not that bad if you can combine it with a hobby, like watching series or being on the computer. If you can manage to do it for more than 1 hour per day, you could go up a cupsize every few months. Just never overpump, don't use too high pressure and keep the domes away from armpits. Good luck!

I wanted to update on this

Since posting I’ve been doing chi and female deer massages almost daily . I can say that I finally see a bit fullness and that there’s more fat. My right breast is smaller so I’ve been focusing on that to even out both sides. I stopped taking herbs as they haven’t helped a bit. I massage with almond oil.

(27-07-2020, 11:30 PM)orangegurl6m Wrote:  

Hi all

Attached is a picture

What does your diet and exercise routine look like? Not eating enough/eating the right foods, will have a significant affect on breast size in my experience.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon