Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hobbies you do while pumping

I thought this would be a fun thread. Pumping is a long term commitment with a lot of hours thrown into it, so what are some things you do while you're pumping? I remember hearing something a long time ago about people trying to give themselves motivation to workout so they would have a favorite show or something that they only watched while on the treadmill as motivation. I'm thinking of starting up something like that. Especially considering at the very beginning before there is any progress it can be a bit discouraging to throw in a lot of hours while you're still not seeing results. My hope is that I can just make it part of a routine involving something fun that I like to do so that I'm not really thinking about all of the hours I'm putting into it so that I still have motivation even while I'm not seeing results yet. 

As of today I want to transition from doing 1 hour 2x a day to 1 hour 3x a day, so that will give me three hours daily of pumping. What are some hobbies you do while pumping? I'm still a newbie and have only been doing this for a week and a half, so I haven't really started up a routine yet to go with my pumping as I have a habit of accidentally overpumping so I don't want to get too distracted since I'm constantly checking the cup to check the color, but once I'm more accustomed to it I would like to set up something that I'm only allowed to do while pumping. I'm not sure if this will be a show or a book (via an e-book on my computer thought since I'm not even going to attempt one of my physical books while pumping lol) that I can only watch or read while pumping but I figure it will be a nice routine.

(20-07-2020, 03:28 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  I thought this would be a fun thread. Pumping is a long term commitment with a lot of hours thrown into it, so what are some things you do while you're pumping? I remember hearing something a long time ago about people trying to give themselves motivation to workout so they would have a favorite show or something that they only watched while on the treadmill as motivation. I'm thinking of starting up something like that. Especially considering at the very beginning before there is any progress it can be a bit discouraging to throw in a lot of hours while you're still not seeing results. My hope is that I can just make it part of a routine involving something fun that I like to do so that I'm not really thinking about all of the hours I'm putting into it so that I still have motivation even while I'm not seeing results yet. 

As of today I want to transition from doing 1 hour 2x a day to 1 hour 3x a day, so that will give me three hours daily of pumping. What are some hobbies you do while pumping? I'm still a newbie and have only been doing this for a week and a half, so I haven't really started up a routine yet to go with my pumping as I have a habit of accidentally overpumping so I don't want to get too distracted since I'm constantly checking the cup to check the color, but once I'm more accustomed to it I would like to set up something that I'm only allowed to do while pumping. I'm not sure if this will be a show or a book (via an e-book on my computer thought since I'm not even going to attempt one of my physical books while pumping lol) that I can only watch or read while pumping but I figure it will be a nice routine.

Hi!I see television, I work on the computer, I play on a cell phone

(04-08-2020, 06:59 PM)giogio Wrote:  

(20-07-2020, 03:28 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  I thought this would be a fun thread. Pumping is a long term commitment with a lot of hours thrown into it, so what are some things you do while you're pumping? I remember hearing something a long time ago about people trying to give themselves motivation to workout so they would have a favorite show or something that they only watched while on the treadmill as motivation. I'm thinking of starting up something like that. Especially considering at the very beginning before there is any progress it can be a bit discouraging to throw in a lot of hours while you're still not seeing results. My hope is that I can just make it part of a routine involving something fun that I like to do so that I'm not really thinking about all of the hours I'm putting into it so that I still have motivation even while I'm not seeing results yet. 

Hi!I see television, I work on the computer, I play on a cell phone

I'm on my computer for the majority of the time I'm pumping as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon