Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gained 3 cups in 5 months, I'll start to document my progress here!

Hello everyone! I'm a lurker on this wonderful forum for a while now and you all have helped me so much with your experience and knowledge! In the past five months I've increased from a large C cup to a fitting F cup, and I'm still experiencing growing pains so I'd like to think there is more to come. I will share my journey and document future progress in this thread.

About me: 23 yo/ 5'7/ 120lb/ Asian&European/ biological female. I'm moderately active (though not so much in quarantine), and have a slim build. My upper body looks slightly smaller in proportion to my lower body. I don't seem to experience estrogen dominance before I started NBE, but I suspect that my androgen levels are high (oily skin, hair loss, anxiety, etc.)

Measurements:

February: underbust 69, bust 83

April: underbust 71, bust 87

July: underbust 70, bust 91

I've also gained a bit of weight, probably 4-5lb

First program: PM only

I reacted to PM after a few days and grew about 1.5 cm (could be temporary swelling), but it did have an effect on me. My breasts were tingly and heavy. It stopped working after 2 weeks, and even caused shrinking.

Second program: PM, PC, fish oil, MSM, VitC, white peony

This program was pretty successful. I got some spotting symptoms while only on PM, so I thought the P:C ratio was wrong and incorporated PC. It worked wonders for me, and my breasts were so painful for an entire month I couldn't even touch them. The routine for this program is pretty simple:

• PM 250mg, twice daily
  • fish oil 1g, twice daily
  • PC before bed
  • MSM 1.5g, twice daily
  • VitC 1g, after waking up
I incorporated these supplements one by one, to make sure that my body actually reacts to each one of them. Among all, I found white peony and MSM to be the most useful ones. Without white peony my eyebrows grew like wild grass, and MSM single-handedly brought a visible growth spurt in April. I've gained 6cm from this program, but when I reached 88-89cm I feel less tingling sensations and my progress slowed down a lot, so I switched program.

Current program: BO, BO nipple cream, fish oil, MSM, VitC, high protein diet, (sometimes reishi), (sometimes L-arginine)
I get instant, strong tingles after taking BO, should have done it earlier! I replaced white peony with reishi because it's not estrogenic, though I haven't thoroughly experimented on whether I react differently to WP and RS while on BO. My body temperature is normally 98.4 - 98.9. I've noticed that after a hot shower I immediately get strong growing pains, and when I set the AC too low, the tingles disappear almost simultaneously. So temperature definitely matters for BO. If your natural body temperature is low, simply wear more clothes! I did that and it worked for me.
  • Swanson BO 250mg, twice daily, 2 pills every time (I'm still experimenting on dosage, and will talk about it in a separate post)
  • BO nipple cream: keep it on for 12 hours
  • fish oil: 1g, twice daily
  • MSM: 1.5g, twice daily
  • VitC: 1g, after waking up
  • high protein diet: Mix protein powder with plain greek yogurt (30g protein in one cup), drink at least 1.5L water, plenty of fresh fruits for detox and HGH/IGF-1, limited carbs (low GI), wakame soup twice a week (supplement iodine)
  • L-arginine: newly added, not sure about its mechanism and effects yet

Here's a general summary of my journey so far. I will later post more about why I decided to add/take out some ingredients, and stuff I noticed/theories I had while experimenting with all the supplements. Please let me know what you think! Happy growth everyone Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Your growth is amazing! Congratulations   Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

(09-07-2020, 09:22 AM)Lullaby36 Wrote:  

Your growth is amazing! Congratulations   Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Thank you Lullaby! How's your program going?

(09-07-2020, 06:13 PM)nwyori Wrote:  

(09-07-2020, 09:22 AM)Lullaby36 Wrote:  

Thank you Lullaby! How's your program going?

It's going quite well thank you Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> I hope I can keep growing for many months so I get a decent amout of growth without having to change my program.

Hey nwyori I was wondering how did you make the BO nipple cream? Do you think it would have an effect even if used alone without taking BO orally?

(10-07-2020, 02:44 PM)Lullaby36 Wrote:  

Hey nwyori I was wondering how did you make the BO nipple cream? Do you think it would have an effect even if used alone without taking BO orally?

I followed MissMadScientist’s recipe - you can refer to her BO thread! I haven’t tried only using the cream, but I remember that Sweetorange did a cream-only experiment and saw good results. Good luck!

I’m curious, when you used PM and PC every day did you cycle them, or did you use both every day?  Did it adversely affect your period?

What brand of PM are you taking ? Smile

(18-07-2020, 10:34 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  I’m curious, when you used PM and PC every day did you cycle them, or did you use both every day?  Did it adversely affect your period?

Hi surferjoe,

I didn't use PC for every cycle, only when I got E dom symptoms. It did adversely affect my period when I applied too much PC throughout the luteal phase (I had a 45 day cycle!). My breasts even shrank by 1-2 cm, and they were constantly in a sort of dull pain (not tingling or shooting growing pains). BUT, the next cycle I had a growth spurt in the early follicular phase. My guess is that the ER sites were upregulated by the PC, or the higher levels of progesterone helped estrogen do its job. If you can shed some light on this it would be great!

(19-07-2020, 09:42 AM)ashley.11 Wrote:  

What brand of PM are you taking ? Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

It's called Rachaa, the first search result for pueria mirifica on Amazon! I also took Barlowe's, but it was not as effective.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon