Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gained 3 cups in 5 months, I'll start to document my progress here!

I did see any significant growth this month! It’s the only cycle up till now that I didn’t grow, and I think it’s because of the BCP. My breasts don’t have the sore, full feeling in luteal.

finally reaching 96-97!! Could be luteal swelling but compared to the same cycle day last month, there's a 2 cm increase. My weight remained the same.

(04-08-2020, 06:23 AM)nwyori Wrote:  

So many helpful new posts here!!

Hey biggiwant, I'd recommend that you get on birth control to help with your PCOS, ask your doctor which brand works for you! Mitosis is your cells duplicating. The effects of P and E are actually too complicated, as is the endocrine system, but it is E and the growth hormones that mainly cause breast development. You can refer to the images posted on page 2. As for the nature of BO, I'm still not sure... The hormones in it should depend on when the cow is slaughtered, because the bovine estrous cycle looks kinda like human's, with ups and downs in E and P levels. It also matters whether the cow is pubertal or has already reproduced. Surferjoe, do you know anything about this?

This cycle: I have been consistent with the program, and added in noogling just because I had more time this week. And I got results! Today I measured at 93-94cm. I have been very anxious and depressed though, and it is definitely because of the BCP (300 micrograms of progestin, 3mcg E).

I think it's a good idea to take BO with BCP because it sends your body into an artificial luteal mode with raised body temperatures. Still not sure what Miss Ellen meant by 'letting the follicles grow’, because BCP suppresses LH and FSH, so the follicles cannot grow past the third stage to have the estrogen-producing layers (theca and granulosa). And of course BCP won't let ovulation happen, so a corpus luteum (releasing P and E) will not form. So my question is: if on BCP, what is the point of starting to take BO on day 12? This should only work for natural cycles. Does anyone have ideas on this? 

Hey nwyori! Did you find an answer to this?  Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh"> I've read MissMadScientist threads and I'm also confused about it, I don't know what's the point in cycling if our hormones remain the same the whole month (except for the stopweek) and there is no ovulation with BCP. But I see that you are getting a lot of growth with this method so it must work somehow. My program right now only consists of massages but I would like to try PM or BO (I will probably start with PM) and I don't know if I should cycle whataver supplement I will be taking since I'm on BCP and I don't even have a stopweek because it's a progestin only pill.

(15-10-2020, 11:33 AM)Nereide36 Wrote:  

Hey nwyori! Did you find an answer to this?  Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh"> I've read MissMadScientist threads and I'm also confused about it, I don't know what's the point in cycling if our hormones remain the same the whole month (except for the stopweek) and there is no ovulation with BCP. But I see that you are getting a lot of growth with this method so it must work somehow. My program right now only consists of massages but I would like to try PM or BO (I will probably start with PM) and I don't know if I should cycle whataver supplement I will be taking since I'm on BCP and I don't even have a stopweek because it's a progestin only pill.

Hey Nereide, I’m glad you asked!! Because I think I’ve figured it out and it’s working for me. So last month I tried Ellen’s program (BCP all month, BO from day 12) and didn’t get any growth or tingly feelings. This month I tried taking BCP as well as BO from day 13, as opposed to day 7, so that the follicle has a chance to mature and release hormones later throughout the cycle. That worked. Basically I had a normal follicular phase, and after that a prolonged luteal phase (where mitosis happens) of three weeks. The BCP acted as an anti-androgen and an extra dose of estradiol.

(16-10-2020, 12:29 AM)nwyori Wrote:  

Hey Nereide, I’m glad you asked!! Because I think I’ve figured it out and it’s working for me. So last month I tried Ellen’s program (BCP all month, BO from day 12) and didn’t get any growth or tingly feelings. This month I tried taking BCP as well as BO from day 13, as opposed to day 7, so that the follicle has a chance to mature and release hormones later throughout the cycle. That worked. Basically I had a normal follicular phase, and after that a prolonged luteal phase (where mitosis happens) of three weeks. The BCP acted as an anti-androgen and an extra dose of estradiol.

Thank you so much!  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">  I assume your BCP won't work for birth control by taking it from day 13? Since I'm using BCP for birth control I think I will be trying taking it for the whole month with PM  without cycling and see what happens, I've seen people get growth with this method. If I get no growth after a while I will probably discontinue BCP and try cycling (mine is also slighlty androgenic so that could be a problem). Another question, I've read that you are european, if you are living in Europe where did you get Swanson BO? I couldn't find it here in Europe.

(16-10-2020, 10:19 AM)Nereide36 Wrote:  

(16-10-2020, 12:29 AM)nwyori Wrote:  

Thank you so much!  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">  I assume your BCP won't work for birth control by taking it from day 13? Since I'm using BCP for birth control I think I will be trying taking it for the whole month with PM  without cycling and see what happens, I've seen people get growth with this method. If I get no growth after a while I will probably discontinue BCP and try cycling (mine is also slighlty androgenic so that could be a problem). Another question, I've read that you are european, if you are living in Europe where did you get Swanson BO? I couldn't find it here in Europe.

You are very welcome!! Yes BCP needs to be taken from day 7 to 28 to be effective, so unfortunately it can’t be used for birth control purposes... Have you read Ellen’s post on BCP? She recommended a brand that has strong anti androgens in it, I think it’s Yasmin?

I live in the US right now and got everything including BO from the Swanson website. They do offer international shipping! https://www.swansonvitamins.com/help/international-information/all-other-countries/international-orders-and-information.html

I found an interesting paper on IGF-1. The idea is, for women taking supplement estradiol, if their IGF-1 also increased within one month, they’d be successful with NBE. Otherwise, nothing happens. That might be one of the reasons why some people don’t see growth despite doing the same program? Another paper talks about the differential IGF-19 repeat allele among ethnic groups. Non-white women usually lack it; they would experience more breast growth while on BC and after pregnancy.

<meta charset="utf-8" content="text/html" http-equiv="content-type"><style type="text/css"></style>

Dear Nwyori.

I have taken BO for 6 months. I have taken it with pituitary almost everyday(Except for menstruation)

I see results in my luteal phase. I feel pain and my breasts are swelling. But their swelling was gone after a menstruation.......... This pattern has been six months, but it’s still the same.

Can you say this really works for me?

Do you have the same experience like me?

I remember your saying that you saw a growth in the luteal phase.

So was that growth maintained after menstruation?

(28-10-2020, 06:15 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  

<meta charset="utf-8" content="text/html" http-equiv="content-type"><style type="text/css"></style>

Dear Nwyori.

I have taken BO for 6 months. I have taken it with pituitary almost everyday(Except for menstruation)

I see results in my luteal phase. I feel pain and my breasts are swelling. But their swelling was gone after a menstruation.......... This pattern has been six months, but it’s still the same.

Can you say this really works for me?

Do you have the same experience like me?

I remember your saying that you saw a growth in the luteal phase.

So was that growth maintained after menstruation?

Hey biggi, long time no see! Are you on a nutritious diet? It seems that BO is indeed working for you, but apoptosis is >= mitosis so you don’t see overall progress. Check out Lotus’s post on what to do during your follicular phase so you don’t lose the growth from your previous cycle. Hope to hear great news from you soon! Smile

Long time no see, Nwyori!

Thank you for your reply.

But,Could you tell me the URL addres that how to maintain the growth in the follicle?

Because there are many posts that I can't find....

Please...

For 6 months, my breasts have gone to A cup( They were C cup in the before menstruation. I don't know why )

<style type="text/css"></style>

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon