Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gained 3 cups in 5 months, I'll start to document my progress here!

(09-07-2020, 06:51 AM)nwyori Wrote:  

Hello everyone! I'm a lurker on this wonderful forum for a while now and you all have helped me so much with your experience and knowledge! In the past five months I've increased from a large C cup to a fitting F cup, and I'm still experiencing growing pains so I'd like to think there is more to come. I will share my journey and document future progress in this thread.

About me: 23 yo/ 5'7/ 120lb/ Asian&European/ biological female. I'm moderately active (though not so much in quarantine), and have a slim build. My upper body looks slightly smaller in proportion to my lower body. I don't seem to experience estrogen dominance before I started NBE, but I suspect that my androgen levels are high (oily skin, hair loss, anxiety, etc.)

Measurements:

February: underbust 69, bust 83

April: underbust 71, bust 87

July: underbust 70, bust 91

I've also gained a bit of weight, probably 4-5lb

First program: PM only

I reacted to PM after a few days and grew about 1.5 cm (could be temporary swelling), but it did have an effect on me. My breasts were tingly and heavy. It stopped working after 2 weeks, and even caused shrinking.

Second program: PM, PC, fish oil, MSM, VitC, white peony

This program was pretty successful. I got some spotting symptoms while only on PM, so I thought the P:C ratio was wrong and incorporated PC. It worked wonders for me, and my breasts were so painful for an entire month I couldn't even touch them. The routine for this program is pretty simple:

• PM 250mg, twice daily
  • fish oil 1g, twice daily
  • PC before bed
  • MSM 1.5g, twice daily
  • VitC 1g, after waking up
I incorporated these supplements one by one, to make sure that my body actually reacts to each one of them. Among all, I found white peony and MSM to be the most useful ones. Without white peony my eyebrows grew like wild grass, and MSM single-handedly brought a visible growth spurt in April. I've gained 6cm from this program, but when I reached 88-89cm I feel less tingling sensations and my progress slowed down a lot, so I switched program.

Current program: BO, BO nipple cream, fish oil, MSM, VitC, high protein diet, (sometimes reishi), (sometimes L-arginine)
I get instant, strong tingles after taking BO, should have done it earlier! I replaced white peony with reishi because it's not estrogenic, though I haven't thoroughly experimented on whether I react differently to WP and RS while on BO. My body temperature is normally 98.4 - 98.9. I've noticed that after a hot shower I immediately get strong growing pains, and when I set the AC too low, the tingles disappear almost simultaneously. So temperature definitely matters for BO. If your natural body temperature is low, simply wear more clothes! I did that and it worked for me.
  • Swanson BO 250mg, twice daily, 2 pills every time (I'm still experimenting on dosage, and will talk about it in a separate post)
  • BO nipple cream: keep it on for 12 hours
  • fish oil: 1g, twice daily
  • MSM: 1.5g, twice daily
  • VitC: 1g, after waking up
  • high protein diet: Mix protein powder with plain greek yogurt (30g protein in one cup), drink at least 1.5L water, plenty of fresh fruits for detox and HGH/IGF-1, limited carbs (low GI), wakame soup twice a week (supplement iodine)
  • L-arginine: newly added, not sure about its mechanism and effects yet

Here's a general summary of my journey so far. I will later post more about why I decided to add/take out some ingredients, and stuff I noticed/theories I had while experimenting with all the supplements. Please let me know what you think! Happy growth everyone Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Hi! ^^

Your growth is amazing. Congrats!!

Wich brand of White Peony you used? Is it an extract/tincture or pills?

Wich amount did you use?

Thank you in advance

(20-08-2021, 03:26 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(20-08-2021, 03:00 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

Hello everyone! I'm a lurker on this wonderful forum for a while now and you all have helped me so much with your experience and knowledge! In the past five months I've increased from a large C cup to a fitting F cup, and I'm still experiencing growing pains so I'd like to think there is more to come. I will share my journey

and document future progress in this thread.

About me: 23 yo/ 5'7/ 120lb/ Asian&European/ biological female. I'm moderately active (though not so much in quarantine), and have a slim build. My upper body looks slightly smaller in proportion to my lower body. I don't seem to experience estrogen dominance before I started NBE, but I suspect that my androgen levels are high (oily skin, hair loss, anxiety, etc.)

Measurements:

I reacted to PM after a few days and grew about 1.5 cm (could be temporary swelling), but it did have an effect on me. My breasts were tingly and heavy. It stopped working after 2 weeks, and even caused shrinking.

This program was pretty successful. I got some spotting symptoms while only on PM, so I thought the P:C ratio was wrong and incorporated PC. It worked wonders for me, and my breasts were so painful for an entire month I couldn't even touch them. The routine for this program is pretty simple:

• PM 250mg, twice daily
  • PC before bed
  • MSM 1.5g, twice daily
I incorporated these supplements one by one, to make sure that my body actually reacts to each one of them. Among all, I found white peony and MSM to be the most useful ones. Without white peony my eyebrows grew like wild grass, and MSM single-handedly brought a visible growth spurt in April. I've gained 6cm from this program, but when I reached 88-89cm I feel less tingling sensations and my progress slowed down a lot, so I switched program.

Current program: BO, BO nipple cream, fish oil, MSM, VitC, high protein diet, (sometimes reishi), (sometimes L-arginine)
I get instant, strong tingles after taking BO, should have done it earlier! I replaced white peony with reishi because it's not estrogenic, though I haven't thoroughly experimented on whether I react differently to WP and RS while on BO. My body temperature is normally 98.4 - 98.9. I've noticed that after a hot shower I immediately get strong growing pains, and when I set the AC too low, the tingles disappear almost simultaneously. So temperature definitely matters for BO. If your natural body temperature is low, simply wear more clothes! I did that and it worked for me.
  • Swanson BO 250mg, twice daily, 2 pills every time (I'm still experimenting on dosage, and will talk about it in a separate post)
  • high protein diet: Mix protein powder with plain greek yogurt (30g protein in one cup), drink at least 1.5L water, plenty of fresh fruits for detox and HGH/IGF-1, limited carbs (low GI), wakame soup twice a week (supplement iodine)

Here's a general summary of my journey so far. I will later post more about why I decided to add/take out some ingredients, and stuff I noticed/theories I had while experimenting with all the supplements. Please let me know what you think! Happy growth everyone Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Congrats! Your growth is amazing! ♡

Where did you get the White peony? I can't rind it online ?

You can find White Peony literally all over ebay and iherb.

Thanks Bustyprincess! But couln't find it on ebay unfortunately (at leats not paeonia lactifora) Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> and I found only 1 on iherb wich I'm not sure if it'd be suitable for NBE.... I'm seriously thinking to order it from China... but maybe I'll try the one on iherb first

(05-09-2021, 08:42 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

Hello everyone! I'm a lurker on this wonderful forum for a while now and you all have helped me so much with your experience and knowledge! In the past five months I've increased from a large C cup to a fitting F cup, and I'm still experiencing growing pains so I'd like to think there is more to come. I will share my journey

Measurements:

• PM 250mg, twice daily
  • PC before bed
  • MSM 1.5g, twice daily

Thanks Bustyprincess! But couln't find it on ebay unfortunately (at leats not paeonia lactifora) Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> and I found only 1 on iherb wich I'm not sure if it'd be suitable for NBE.... I'm seriously thinking to order it from China... but maybe I'll try the one on iherb first

Thats strange what ebay country are you using? I found a few the cheapest being the brand Solaray and it is indeed paeonia lactifora Ill try and link it when I can x

(05-09-2021, 08:42 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  

Measurements:

• PM 250mg, twice daily
  • PC before bed
  • MSM 1.5g, twice daily

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Solaray-White-Peony-Root-Extract-60-VegCaps-/383592779859?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Here you go doll <3

Hello friends,

I haven't been on this platform for probably two years! And I just want to hop on and post a little update about my routines & results. So first thing first, my regimen worked really well, as at one point my bust reached 98cm (filling my 32G bra from Thirdlove)  while I was at roughly the same weight. However after I saw those great results I gradually stopped taking supplements and started to lift heavy over the past year - and that cut my gains almost in half! I'm guessing it's the androgens and body recomp, which is okay because now at least I know that NBE works. I will be slowly incorporating supplements back to my daily routine, let's see how it goes!

(24-05-2022, 07:41 AM)nwyori Wrote:  

Hello friends,

I haven't been on this platform for probably two years! And I just want to hop on and post a little update about my routines & results. So first thing first, my regimen worked really well, as at one point my bust reached 98cm (filling my 32G bra from Thirdlove)  while I was at roughly the same weight. However after I saw those great results I gradually stopped taking supplements and started to lift heavy over the past year - and that cut my gains almost in half! I'm guessing it's the androgens and body recomp, which is okay because now at least I know that NBE works. I will be slowly incorporating supplements back to my daily routine, let's see how it goes!

Girrrrl <3 welcome back!

Super interesting what you are talking about Nwy. I am monitoring my body recomp currently, doing it SUPER dupppper slow because the last time I made it happen yeah I recomp quite fast and A LOT (about 9kg in 10 months) so I lost 4-5cm n my breasts. Right now I am trying to lose no more than 700 grams of fat per month. It's working nicely tbh.

Question though: did you take White Peony everyday on your program? Or just in follicular phase? I do recall you said you took E throughout the cycle but I don't remember WP.

(23-11-2020, 09:11 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  

Thank you for the link, Nwyori!

I read that you've recommend.

But I still have no idea what to do.

I still see the luteal phase swelling, and that swelling was gone after a menstruation starting.

But, I think BO is effective for PCOS women.

And if I find how to keep up with that growth after a period finished, It will be huge great!

What do you take in your menstrual period?

What do you take in your follicular phase?

BTW, I often eat grapefruit  for preventing hormonal decomposition.

Grapefruit is sad to be effective in Lipolysis, so I think it can break down the fat in the breasts.

But I think it's good for maintaining hormone levels. After taking it everyday , menstruation quickly stopped or changed slightly.

<style type="text/css"></style>

Hi, how exactly does grapefruit help? I read it helps break down estrogen into the 2-OH pathway(healthy estrogen metabolism). But what do you mean by the other benefits you mentioned? I have small breasts and would like to know how else it can help?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon