Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

if I can only afford one which should I get?

My breasts respond real well to fenugreek. (Unfortunately my ass stomach and hips do also.) they swell up every time I take them (before deflating down a little). I wanted to start a pill with my subliminal regimine to help my body along. Though I know fenugreek works great, would it be more beneficial if I bought a prenatal multi with shake instead since it has a bunch of other thing in it.

Don't take fenugreek as a pill, apply it with oil (Coconut, Almond or Aloe Vera) and massage it into your breasts. This will confine its effect to your breasts.

(29-06-2020, 11:23 PM)Danna Wrote:  

My breasts respond real well to fenugreek. (Unfortunately my ass stomach and hips do also.) they swell up every time I take them (before deflating down a little). I wanted to start a pill with my subliminal regimine to help my body along. Though I know fenugreek works great, would it be more beneficial if I bought a prenatal multi with shake instead since it has a bunch of other thing in it.

Just popping a multi-vitamin want make your breasts grow. I am sorry but nbe takes a lot more afford, I just dont think you will make it with just one of the two.
Fenugreek is very cheap in my country, you  can buy bulk of it. In uncapsulated form, then put the powder(grounded seeds or even whole seeds is an option as well, though I prefer the powder) in your tea.

Eat healthy over a multi-vitamin is my advice. But seriously once in a while I think one needs a multi-vitamin supplement to fill up..

(01-07-2020, 12:05 AM)hannah Wrote:  
(29-06-2020, 11:23 PM)Danna Wrote:  

Just popping a multi-vitamin want make your breasts grow. I am sorry but nbe takes a lot more afford, I just dont think you will make it with just one of the two.
Fenugreek is very cheap in my country, you  can buy bulk of it. In uncapsulated form, then put the powder(grounded seeds or even whole seeds is an option as well, though I prefer the powder) in your tea.

Eat healthy over a multi-vitamin is my advice. But seriously once in a while I think one needs a multi-vitamin supplement to fill up..

NBE on a budget:
1-3 tbsp whole fenugreek seeds, soaked in water 4 or more hours.  Cheaper than other foods.
Grow mint, it’s like a weed.  30g fresh or 10g dry from bulk in tea.  $6 a month.
1/4 tsp vitex bulk powder.  $0.50 a month.
1/8 tsp PM.  $1.50 a month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon