Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie dreams

Hi everyone! I've been reading and studying for more than a month now and I've decided to finally write something  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes"> . I'm starting with a small 2AA but I've always dreamed about having big boobies so in the last two months or so I learned about NBE and decided to start my journey. I've already tried something and it seems to be working (slowly but I see progress!!).

Right now my program is very simple so I'm going to wait to see progress and read some more before i post in the program section.

I really admire the knowledge and the research that you guys do, it's amazing!

Hi Boobie dreams,

I am a newbie as well, studying is truly what we are doing here!

joining this community for support and inspiration is a smart move on this long journey. And how great that you already see results!

Best of luck and happy growing!

Good morning Ladies

Wow two for the price of one.

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here, and remember Patience is the key.

This is a slow progress, so dont be discouraged.

Take measurements at the start, and every few months. Take pics becasue either the tape of the pics will lie! Pic the one you like best Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> .

Until you settle on a program These are my 2 favorite massage threads:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

Massage is free and very effective, plus you get to feel your growth.

Look at the Suction section of forum, Noogleberry etc.

They are good but one must be very careful in no using too much suction and causing harm.

Have fun and enjoy the trip.

Bobbi

(28-06-2020, 08:34 AM)Nefertiddy Wrote:  

Hi Boobie dreams,

I am a newbie as well, studying is truly what we are doing here!

joining this community for support and inspiration is a smart move on this long journey. And how great that you already see results!

Best of luck and happy growing!

yess!! I have to thank my university that thought how me to study night and day. I'm seeing small result but I'm very happy and motivated.

Good luck to you too Nefertiddy!

(28-06-2020, 12:02 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Good morning Ladies

Wow two for the price of one.

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here, and remember Patience is the key.

This is a slow progress, so dont be discouraged.

Take measurements at the start, and every few months. Take pics becasue either the tape of the pics will lie! Pic the one you like best Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> .

Until you settle on a program These are my 2 favorite massage threads:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

Massage is free and very effective, plus you get to feel your growth.

Look at the Suction section of forum, Noogleberry etc.

They are good but one must be very careful in no using too much suction and causing harm.

Have fun and enjoy the trip.

Bobbi

Hi Happyme, thank you for the advice!

I've indeed started with the massage only and that is what's giving me results, I'm not informed enough to strat doing anything else as of now beside improving my eating habits and adding foods that are good for NBE. I honeslty thought that massage would have taken much longer to see results but I'm already seeing growth in the tape and difference in shape (it's been roughly a month and a half).

Hey :-) 

It is very inspiring to hear that you've been having success with massage only. By 2AA, do you mean 32AA? I'm not familiar with the sizing in other countries, only with the 32 34 36 and 70 75 80 thing.

Personally, I 'like' pumping, as well. By liking I mean that the temporary swelling is always exciting, but if what you are doing is working, then there is no need to pump, but you can always keep that in mind in case you're not gonna grow anymore from massaging only at some point, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that your progress will continue!

(08-07-2020, 06:50 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

Hey :-) 

It is very inspiring to hear that you've been having success with massage only. By 2AA, do you mean 32AA? I'm not familiar with the sizing in other countries, only with the 32 34 36 and 70 75 80 thing.

Personally, I 'like' pumping, as well. By liking I mean that the temporary swelling is always exciting, but if what you are doing is working, then there is no need to pump, but you can always keep that in mind in case you're not gonna grow anymore from massaging only at some point, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that your progress will continue!

Thank you <3 Yes 2AA would be 32AA, I should've specified that. I'm taking fenugreek at the moment but I'm going to stop soon because I think it's messing with my BCP. I'm kind of scared of pumping so I will stick to massage for now, I also find it very relaxing so it's more likely that i will be consistent for a long time! There is a NBE forum in italian (my first language) where they basically only massage without taking anything else (a few of them also pump) and they've all gotten amazing results even if it took a long time (2,3 years) so that really motivates me Smile

What makes you think that it is messing with your BCP? I've never been on bcp, so I don't know how you would be able to tell other than get pregnant lol. (bcp = birth control pills, right? Maybe you are talking about something entirely different haha)

I've never been consistent with massaging other than doing it for a short time before pumping, I should try to put more time and effort into it, as well, cause that sounds great! I live in Germany, but I've never been to Italy even though it's kind of close. I have a friend who lived in Italy for a couple of years, I liked the pictures he sent me, that must be a beautiful country. He lived in Siena.

(09-07-2020, 03:23 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

What makes you think that it is messing with your BCP? I've never been on bcp, so I don't know how you would be able to tell other than get pregnant lol. (bcp = birth control pills, right? Maybe you are talking about something entirely different haha)

I've never been consistent with massaging other than doing it for a short time before pumping, I should try to put more time and effort into it, as well, cause that sounds great! I live in Germany, but I've never been to Italy even though it's kind of close. I have a friend who lived in Italy for a couple of years, I liked the pictures he sent me, that must be a beautiful country. He lived in Siena.

I know that because since I started taking this kind of BCP it blocked my ovulation so I did not have a period. The day I started taking fenugreek I felt pains in my ovary like the ones I feel when I'm ovulating, in fact I've gotten my period like a week after that Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> . I don't know how to feel about it because this pill also makes the uterus area hostile for sperm and that is the main contraceptive effect and then blocking ovulation is a "plus" that some women have but I honselty don't want to risk it so I'm taking other precautions until I stop with fenugreek and see if I have my next period or not. I really like massaging and I think it is something you can keep doing even if you no longer have a lot of time for NBE or if you lose motivation (or if you are broke like me). Tare many inspiring thread with pics! (

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17169

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25755)

I've been to Germany several times and I loved it, I've been to Aachen, Monaco and Berlin Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> I'm also kind of considering finding a job there after uni!

(09-07-2020, 04:10 PM)Lullaby36 Wrote:  

(09-07-2020, 03:23 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

I know that because since I started taking this kind of BCP it blocked my ovulation so I did not have a period. The day I started taking fenugreek I felt pains in my ovary like the ones I feel when I'm ovulating, in fact I've gotten my period like a week after that Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> . I don't know how to feel about it because this pill also makes the uterus area hostile for sperm and that is the main contraceptive effect and then blocking ovulation is a "plus" that some women have but I honselty don't want to risk it so I'm taking other precautions until I stop with fenugreek and see if I have my next period or not. I really like massaging and I think it is something you can keep doing even if you no longer have a lot of time for NBE or if you lose motivation (or if you are broke like me). Tare many inspiring thread with pics! (

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17169

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25755)

I've been to Germany several times and I loved it, I've been to Aachen, Monaco and Berlin Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> I'm also kind of considering finding a job there after uni!

I see. I never experience any pain around the time of my ovulation so I don't know what that feels like, is it like menstrual cramps?

Maybe massage with fenugreek oil only if your body isn't dealing well with you taking it orally? I think you need to mix fenugreek with coconut or aloe vera oil because they work as a carrier. You could try and see how your body is handling it in the upcoming weeks and months.

Noni is such an inspiration when it comes to massage! Both of them are, but Noni's progress is outstanding!

That is great that you've been to Germany several times, what were you doing here? (Just wondering because Germany is not exactly the country of dream vacation lol). Monaco? Do you maybe mean Munich? Because Monaco is a country of its own (as I just learned from google, I thought it was a town in another country haha). I've never been to Aachen, but went to Berlin for the first time in my life last year. I was breeding my Ragdoll cat and a friend from an online game wanted to have one of her babies so I took her to Berlin to him :-D

That would be great if you could actually find a job here. Do you speak any German? Your English is really good for someone who is not a native speaker!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon