Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie dreams

(10-07-2020, 10:05 AM)koyasha Wrote:  

(09-07-2020, 04:10 PM)Lullaby36 Wrote:  

(09-07-2020, 03:23 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

What makes you think that it is messing with your BCP? I've never been on bcp, so I don't know how you would be able to tell other than get pregnant lol. (bcp = birth control pills, right? Maybe you are talking about something entirely different haha)

I've never been consistent with massaging other than doing it for a short time before pumping, I should try to put more time and effort into it, as well, cause that sounds great! I live in Germany, but I've never been to Italy even though it's kind of close. I have a friend who lived in Italy for a couple of years, I liked the pictures he sent me, that must be a beautiful country. He lived in Siena.

I know that because since I started taking this kind of BCP it blocked my ovulation so I did not have a period. The day I started taking fenugreek I felt pains in my ovary like the ones I feel when I'm ovulating, in fact I've gotten my period like a week after that Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> . I don't know how to feel about it because this pill also makes the uterus area hostile for sperm and that is the main contraceptive effect and then blocking ovulation is a "plus" that some women have but I honselty don't want to risk it so I'm taking other precautions until I stop with fenugreek and see if I have my next period or not. I really like massaging and I think it is something you can keep doing even if you no longer have a lot of time for NBE or if you lose motivation (or if you are broke like me). Tare many inspiring thread with pics! (

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17169

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25755)

I've been to Germany several times and I loved it, I've been to Aachen, Monaco and Berlin Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> I'm also kind of considering finding a job there after uni!

I see. I never experience any pain around the time of my ovulation so I don't know what that feels like, is it like menstrual cramps?

Maybe massage with fenugreek oil only if your body isn't dealing well with you taking it orally? I think you need to mix fenugreek with coconut or aloe vera oil because they work as a carrier. You could try and see how your body is handling it in the upcoming weeks and months.

Noni is such an inspiration when it comes to massage! Both of them are, but Noni's progress is outstanding!

That is great that you've been to Germany several times, what were you doing here? (Just wondering because Germany is not exactly the country of dream vacation lol). Monaco? Do you maybe mean Munich? Because Monaco is a country of its own (as I just learned from google, I thought it was a town in another country haha). I've never been to Aachen, but went to Berlin for the first time in my life last year. I was breeding my Ragdoll cat and a friend from an online game wanted to have one of her babies so I took her to Berlin to him :-D

That would be great if you could actually find a job here. Do you speak any German? Your English is really good for someone who is not a native speaker!

I think it's not very usual to feel pain during ovulation, when I wasn't on BCP I would feel it every other month, so when I ovulate from my right ovary. I've got it checked several times and everything is normal, my doctor told me that sometimes you can feel pain during ovulation. It's not that painful it's more of a slight discomfort on my lower right abdomen that lasts several hours.

I'm definitely going to try to massage with fenugreek instead of taking it orally so I don't waste it and hope it will work well for me  Smile. Yes I ment Munich sorry, i actually really like Germany and I think it is very touirist friendly, especially big cities like Berlin! I love ragdoll cats, it's so cool that you breed them!! Unfortunately I don't know German ahah but I plan on studying it, I only know like two words. I think my knowledge in english comes from the fact that I spend too much time on the internet  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

<3

Glad to hear that everything's normal, though. It's interesting that you can feel when you ovulate from your right ovary, I've never noticed a different between sides when it comes to period or any other cramps. 

Good luck with trying to massage with fenugreek, a lot of people seem to swear by it :-) 
I think big cities are more tourist friendly because they live from them, too, I haven't been to that many big German cities myself to be honest haha.
Happy to hear you love Ragdoll cats! If you ever move to Germany, maybe you can come and adopt one  
I am no good at explaining German grammar (had that friend who lived in Italy ask me several times as he was from Kazakhstan), but if you ever need help with something where I can just tell you what to say without having to explain why to say this and that, I'll be happy to help :-)  I just speak or write, like I do in English, I don't think about grammar or why I say things the way I do haha.

I hear you on that, most of the things I google are in English since I always assume that I will get more results in English. When I'm old I will look back at my life and remember sitting in front of my laptop :-) 

<3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon