Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE supplements for free

Hi! I have discovered that pueraria doesn't work for my body. I have 5 bottles of unopened Ainterol Pueraria, and one unopened Barlows pueraria(I have a ton more opened but I'd never take someone's opened supplements so I won't even try to get rid of those). Anyway..these are going in the trash if no one claims then. I'd  be sad just to toss them as they were expensive so I thought I might as well try to give them away. I would ship them to you and I'm even willing to pay shipping if it's in the USA.

(25-06-2020, 09:39 PM)cassiejk1 Wrote:  

Hi! I have discovered that pueraria doesn't work for my body. I have 5 bottles of unopened Ainterol Pueraria, and one unopened Barlows pueraria(I have a ton more opened but I'd never take someone's opened supplements so I won't even try to get rid of those). Anyway..these are going in the trash if no one claims then. I'd  be sad just to toss them as they were expensive so I thought I might as well try to give them away. I would ship them to you and I'm even willing to pay shipping if it's in the USA.

Hi hun are these still available? Would you be willing to ship to Australia? Or if not willing to pay postage how much would postage be? I could use these to make my herbal oil infusions aswell as internally

Thanks, hugs

Hello! I live in Puerto Rico, shipping cost are the same since we are US territory, I guess u already did something’s with this pills, but let me know. I’m willing to pay shipping. Thank you

quote="cassiejk1" pid='207831' dateline='1593117551']

[/quote]

Hello, are these still available?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon