Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do I cycle BO and Pituitary Glandular?

Hi everyone,

I just purchased Swansons Bovine Ovary as well as Raw Pituitary and CoQ10 with Bioperine. I’m on birth control as well. It seems like the majority of people agree that you should only take bovine ovary from ovulation to the beginning of your period, is this correct?  Am I supposed to do the same with the raw pituitary? what do you take during your menstruation and follicular phase? So far, I’ll be taking the CoQ10 as well as hydrolyzed collagen, I guess throughout my cycle. Any other suggestions for supplements?

Hey,

I'm hoping to bump this up so someone could respond. I am taking BO without cycling right now but interested in pituitary glandular as well to help maximize my results. I too wonder what's the best way to take it.

(02-06-2020, 06:02 PM)apuro Wrote:  

Hi everyone,

I just purchased Swansons Bovine Ovary as well as Raw Pituitary and CoQ10 with Bioperine. I’m on birth control as well. It seems like the majority of people agree that you should only take bovine ovary from ovulation to the beginning of your period, is this correct?  Am I supposed to do the same with the raw pituitary? what do you take during your menstruation and follicular phase? So far, I’ll be taking the CoQ10 as well as hydrolyzed collagen, I guess throughout my cycle. Any other suggestions for supplements?

I am by no means a pro at this, although I have had quite a nice amount of growth for a short period of time, and for having such small breasts. When I was doing my research here, there were tons of different programs, how much BO to take, when to take BO in the month, what time of the day to take it, pill vs tincture, nipple intake vs orally.

I have very irregular periods, and BO has actually helped a bit, but my last period for example was 12 days long. Since it's difficult for me to tell what stage of the menstrual cycle I'm in, I take BO up until I begin cramping/bleeding. I stop all oral medicines for 5 days, if my period ends naturally, or 7 days if my period does not end. I have been having success with this method, but others would argue to use a different cycle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon