Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Terrible bloating from BO. PLEASE HELP!

Hi lovelies, 

I had taken BO for about 12 days during luteal phase in April and after that saw a surge in bloating and despite eating with calorie deficit and being active, I was constantly having a big belly which was so frustrating. It's already June and I have been struggling still with the issue.

I ordered DIM to help with estrogen metabolism thinking it will reduce the bloating but it hasn't helped so far. I have been taking it for a week. 

I'm really on the verge of tears and crying every day to get rid of this bloat. I tried taking B12 and multivitamin supplements but not sure when it will start showing some results.

Has anyone experienced this before and what is a remedy for this persistent bloating Sad in the process of trying to increase my boobs, I have landed in a trouble where I feel shit about my body cos I hate the bloating and feeling fat all the time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon