Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting Once Again! Aiming for a Full C Cup :)

Hi everybody!  I’ve been a long time lurker on this forum but now that I’ve got a real program to follow I figured I’d finally make a thread to track my progress.

Last summer I bought the medium sized noogleberry domes and pumped every day for about two hours a day. I was at the time a small b.  I cycled progesterone cream and fenugreek into my massages. I would get a bit of swelling, but nothing that lasted. I tried moving up a dome size, but nothing worked, and soon I had to go to college and leave my noogleberry at home

This year I’ve been on sprintec which is a birth control pill. I’ve really liked this pill, especially because of the fullness it gives me for about half of the month. I’d say it brings me up to a full solid b cup, but periods always take it away for a little and I’m left feeling down.

Now that I’ll be home for the summer and away from my nosey boyfriend, I’m committed to noogling for longer intervals than before, as well as trying out MissMadScientist’s soy and flax method. It sounded like she and others have had amazing growth. Also, I’m determined to put on a little weight. I’m 5’7” and about 122 lbs, so I think I could probably benefit from weight gain.

My goal is I feel pretty modest:  small b cup into a full c, and particularly see growth on the underside of my boobs, where I’m lacking it most.

I’ll be updating this thread maybe every two weeks with progress. I’ll start noogling in about a week, but I’ve started the soy and flax method this morning.

Wish me luck! And if anyone has any advice I’d really appreciate it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon