Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nothing works for me - please help!

I´m reading in this forum time by time for about 2 years now with the aim of enlarging my boobs.

About me:
Heigh: 164cm
weight: 54kg
Breast size: something between A-B
Breast-feded 2 kids (in total about 2 years)
got my period at the age of 12 and never had any problems. They are regular with 26/27 days.
Genetic: all of the females in our family have big breasts (at least C-Cup) and even my little sister, who are more petite than I am has an F-Cup! Also all of females that had breast-feded (all of them 4 kids!) have no saggy breasts! So I think my genetic should be quite good. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

My journey:

I´ve started my journey about three years ago with the noogleberry and started pumping. I´ve started with the medium cups but noticed that they are to small. So I ordered the large cups, but after few month I fully filled them. But at that moment no significantly growh. They get wider, but not really bigger. I´ve stopped nooggling after 1,5 years because of beeging disappointed not achieved the results I wanted to. Every time I noogle I do have great swelling (at least a C-Cup) but no permanent growh.
Next I decided to try the way by taking herbs. I´ve had used PM from ainterol for 1 month, with no results (I now it was definetly to short, but wasn´t able to get some more because of no shipping to Germany). I´ve tried some few other brands of PM, that are available in Germany. Also no results. Afterwards I tried fenugreek (high dosage) for few month also in combination with some other herbs like damiana, red clover, saw palmetto, shatavari etc. Also no resulst after 4 month, so I gave up.

Reading all the sucess other board members had I want to give one more try to BO.
So I ordered Swanson´s BO and started with 4 pills in February 2020. After 2 weeks I raised the dosage up to 6 pills a day. I felt some something like tingling. I´ve finished two bottles and made a breake, cause had to order new one. Mid of April I received my order and started again. 4 pills at the beginning and raised up to 6 after 2 weeks (whole cycle). But no tiggling or pain or any resuslt.

so my current program the whole cycle is:
Morning:
-2 BO pills 
-2 pills of Vitamin 1
-1 fish oil
-1 Vitamin d

Noon:
-2 BO pills

Evening:
-2 BO Pills
-1 Tsp. of MSM (about 3gr) with some Vitamin C
-nooggling for about 2 hours

I think I´m making something wrong. Maybe somebody can help me to "improve" my program? Just read that BO should be used in the luteal phase and starting with 2 pills. What should I take in folicular phase?

Just want to grow my breast 1-2 cups not more and need some help how to do it the correct way. Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

Noogling has a good success rate. I see you have 2 hours for noogling, this should be enough but some women had to go to 3 or 4 hours (in 15 minute sessions) to get success. Also not every day, 3 to 5 days a week. Breasts should be well lubricated with oil and drink lots of water.

I think all nbe programs should include massaging with oil. Coconut, Almond, or Aloe Vera oil and mix in some fenugreek. Massage your breasts morning and night for 5 minutes. This should be in addition to what you are already doing.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Your Noogle experience is quite Normal

lots of fullness but no increase in tape.

Guess thats why they invented the scoop and swoop to put all that breast into you cups!

Anyway here is a good thread for BO use

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

Also BO has a nasty habit of making your waist and hips grow faster than your breasts so Make sure you look behind you often. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> .

Bobbi

(20-05-2020, 08:44 PM)James98 Wrote:  Noogling has a good success rate. I see you have 2 hours for noogling, this should be enough but some women had to go to 3 or 4 hours (in 15 minute sessions) to get success. Also not every day, 3 to 5 days a week. Breasts should be well lubricated with oil and drink lots of water.

I think all nbe programs should include massaging with oil. Coconut, Almond, or Aloe Vera oil and mix in some fenugreek. Massage your breasts morning and night for 5 minutes. This should be in addition to what you are already doing.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Thanks for Advice James, I will try to extend the hours of pumping up to 3-4 hours and take 2 days of break.

(21-05-2020, 04:28 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Your Noogle experience is quite Normal

lots of fullness but no increase in tape.

Guess thats why they invented the scoop and swoop to put all that breast into you cups!

Anyway here is a good thread for BO use

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368

Also BO has a nasty habit of making your waist and hips grow faster than your breasts so Make sure you look behind you often. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> .

Bobbi

Thanks, Bobbi! I read through the post and will try to take 4 pills a day at least for the next to month and then try to go for 6 pills(1500mg BO) and still noogle but try to noogle 3-4 h a day for 5 days a week.

For sure I will take a look on my waist and hips too. I´m doing exercises every day for an hourglass body.

Do you know how long I need to take BO to see first visible results? What´s the average of the board and girls to grow 1 cup on BO?

I aware that everybody is different. There are girls who responds very fast and other takes longer. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Whould it be more effective to take BO in the second half of the cycle and take other herbs in folicular phase?  What do you think?

I just wanted to say hi since you are the first person I see on here that is living in Germany, as well! Where are you from?

Personally, I prefer noogling before doing something other than sleeping because I can still feel how heavy my breast (I only pump my small one) is from pumping when I am moving around. If I go to bed right after and wake up deflated again, I quickly lose interest in pumping because I "can't see or feel any difference" from doing it. Feeling the weight of my breast throughout the day motivates me. But of course if you only have time in the evening, do it then, this is just a little trick that keeps me going. Obviously the actual growing will take much more time anyway, I just like the feeling of (temporary) instant results while waiting for actual growth to take place.

xo

(25-05-2020, 01:48 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

I just wanted to say hi since you are the first person I see on here that is living in Germany, as well! Where are you from?

Personally, I prefer noogling before doing something other than sleeping because I can still feel how heavy my breast (I only pump my small one) is from pumping when I am moving around. If I go to bed right after and wake up deflated again, I quickly lose interest in pumping because I "can't see or feel any difference" from doing it. Feeling the weight of my breast throughout the day motivates me. But of course if you only have time in the evening, do it then, this is just a little trick that keeps me going. Obviously the actual growing will take much more time anyway, I just like the feeling of (temporary) instant results while waiting for actual growth to take place.

xo

Hi koyasha,

glad to here that there is somebody else from Germany. I´m living in Bavaria.

When I started I was noogling throughout the day, also the kids were little.

But now as I am working till evening I just can noogle bevore going to bed, when my kids are already sleeping. Right after noogling I have a great swelling, but waking up the next morning deflated, feels dissatisfied. But I will still go on with noogling in combination with BO and supplements. Maybe this will helps. I´m still optimistic.  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Hey Tati :-)

Thanks for replying, I live in Saarland!

I totally understand that it would be hard for you to noogle during any other time of the day, but like you said, it can be so discouraging to wake up deflated Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad">

Good luck and happy pumping (and hopefully growing ^_^). 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon