Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

32 and Asymmetrical Tanner Stage 4ish

Hello all!!

I am 32 years old with asymmetrical and underdeveloped breasts. I am wondering if anyone knows what the cause of asymmetry can be, and what kind of program I should be on. I see so many different programs and it depends on your own personal hormones. I have normal hormone levels which is interesting because I thought that abnormality is what caused my breasts to stop growing and to become asymmetrical.

I have taken fenugreek, fennel seeds, saw palmetto, PM, BO, Wild Yam, Red Clover, and Dong Quai - basically, almost all the supplements. I haven't seen much growth so I am incorporating massages and subliminals.

<meta charset="utf-8">

Can anyone please suggest something that may work for me that won't cost an arm and a leg?

I hope this is enough information but I am willing to tell you anything else you need to know to direct me to a great program. Thanks so much!!!

Hey, I am wondering if maybe you have a mild case of tuberous breasts? Because a lot of women with tubular breasts have the problem of their breasts being asymmetrical (as do I) and while some tubular breasts are large and saggy, others look small and underdeveloped.

But even if you don't have them, if none of those herbs have helped much in the past, I think you should start massaging AND pumping.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon