Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I start with the large cup domes for Noogleberry?

I'm losing weight and have 15lbs to go. I'm currently a 34b/c. If I keep losing weight and breasts get smaller should I just wait to lose the weight or go ahead and get started with noogleberry now? Which would be the ideal size to start with? I have a small frame and I'm 5ft tall.

I'd like to increase up to 3 cup sizes or more. When buying the noogleberry should I start with the LARGE since I want large breasts? Should I buy the airlock contoured noogleberry, the standard size, or the airlock system one? Should I buy the rings, gauged hand pup or nipple covers? How long should I pump for the first week and pump and release or pump and hold? I'd like to avoid any weird side effects if possible!

(07-05-2020, 06:33 AM)sephoragrl Wrote:  I'm losing weight and have 15lbs to go. I'm currently a 34b/c. If I keep losing weight and breasts get smaller should I just wait to lose the weight or go ahead and get started with noogleberry now? Which would be the ideal size to start with? I have a small frame and I'm 5ft tall.
I'd like to increase up to 3 cup sizes or more. When buying the noogleberry should I start with the LARGE since I want large breasts? Should I buy the airlock contoured noogleberry, the standard size, or the airlock system one? Should I buy the rings, gauged hand pup or nipple covers? How long should I pump for the first week and pump and release or pump and hold? I'd like to avoid any weird side effects if possible!

I agree starting with Large Contoured. But caution that they may be too large, for reasons I don't understand it works better if you work your way up through the various sizes, so if you have too much trouble, then buy the medium contoured, but it won't be a bad investment to buy the large now as you will require them later. Strongly recommend you use the foam rings.

Air lock is nice if you expect to walk around and do some work like cleaning while noogling. You can pump up then disconnect and don't have to worry about tubes dangling.

To get maximum swelling you have to have your breasts well lubricated, drink lots of water, keep your boobs warm and pump hard 1 minute on and 1 minute off. But if you do this too long you will probably do some damage, so do this only for 5 to 20 cycles (5 to start with). Then remove domes, do a 1 or 2 minute massage, replace domes and pump up hard, but not to the first extreme. Hold for 10 to 15 min. Then repeat, remove, massage, pump and hold another 10 to 15 min etc. Try to get in 1-1/2 to 2 hr twice a day. You will have to experiment to find out how hard. Over time your skin will toughen up so you will pump harder after a couple of weeks than when you start. Do not cause any damage, that means keep a good look out for red dots (not to serious but stop and treat with vitamin E till they clear up). You are pumping too hard if you get red dots, steam in cups, blisters, and worst of all bruises. In all cases stop immediately and wait until fully healed before continuing. Having the gauge will help you find that maximum tension, but not too much.

Make yourself some boobie oil, use aloe vera, almond or coconut oil and mix in some ground fenugreek, or fenugreek extract. If you use the ground fenugreek, let soak for one week stirring occasionally. Use the oil to massage your breasts for 5 minutes before each noogling session. If you cannot noogle twice a day at least massage for 5 minutes twice a day every day. When massaging without noogling, use small amount of oil, just what will be absorbed in 5 minutes. Do not noogle every day, 3 or 4 days then take the rest of the week off to let your breasts recover (but keep massaging).

Start asap, don't wait until after you loose weight. Usually women expect to just maintain breast size while dieting, but most manage to gain a little. Not sure nipple covers work, at least I haven't read where anyone recommends them. I must admit I am not sure why, but women with small nipples seem to be concerned about keeping them that way and women with larger nipples don't care. Typically without taping down nipples they will grow in proportion to breast growth. Personally I think larger nipples are more attractive.

Hi Sephora!

As for the cup sizing, I'd suggest you send an email to Noogleberry with your chest measurements and ask for their advice.

If the combined width of the domes is larger than the real estate you have, then they will never stick and you'll become frustrated and quit.

I recommend the contour cups, they are a better fit. and YES to the airlocks.

There is NOTHING worse than dragging that damn pump and hoses around!

The key to success is to pump until you feel pressure and your comfortable. Dont over do it. If you feel any pain when you start pumping, release and try a different position.

Use a good lube so that more of your breast/skin is pulled into the domes.

Drink lots of water.

You probably wont see a difference in the tape measurements, but you will notice a fullness that you didnt have.

Typically it takes 200 hours of noogling before the results begin to stick.

And yes begin now, dont wait to lose your weight.

and there is a section here in the forums, suction devices:

https://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11

That has a lot of good advice too.

There are some horror stories, so take heed that you can hurt yourself if you dont pay attention to what your doing.

Bobbi

(07-05-2020, 02:56 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Hi Sephora!

As for the cup sizing, I'd suggest you send an email to Noogleberry with your chest measurements and ask for their advice.

If the combined width of the domes is larger than the real estate you have, then they will never stick and you'll become frustrated and quit.

I recommend the contour cups, they are a better fit. and YES to the airlocks.

There is NOTHING worse than dragging that damn pump and hoses around!

The key to success is to pump until you feel pressure and your comfortable. Dont over do it. If you feel any pain when you start pumping, release and try a different position.

Use a good lube so that more of your breast/skin is pulled into the domes.

Drink lots of water.

You probably wont see a difference in the tape measurements, but you will notice a fullness that you didnt have.

Typically it takes 200 hours of noogling before the results begin to stick.

And yes begin now, dont wait to lose your weight.

and there is a section here in the forums, suction devices:

https://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11

That has a lot of good advice too.

There are some horror stories, so take heed that you can hurt yourself if you dont pay attention to what your doing.

Bobbi

Hi guys are the large cups super large?

(15-05-2020, 06:14 PM)Bluelight Wrote:  Hi guys are the large cups super large?

https://www.noogleberry.com/collections/...size-guide

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon