Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbal Results Not Permanent?

Has anyone had success with herbs and then been able to keep your growth after stopping them?

A little about me, I am 31yo and have been trying various forms of NBE for a few years now.  Most of my attempts have been centered around herbs that are also considered galactogogues.  For anyone who is not familiar, galactogogues are supplements that increase breast milk production.  I know prolactin is actually bad for NBE but I don't believe any of the galactogogues actually increase prolactin (please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though).  I believe there isn't much research in galactogoues so the mechanism by which they actually do increase breast milk is unknown.

Common galactogogues are:  Fenugreek, fennel, blessed thistle, nettle, goat's rue, shatavari, moringa, and flaxseed.

I have tried most of the galactogogues for at least a few months, and I would notice just a little bit of growth (1 cup size at most).  But after stopping, the growth would always shrink back down.  I used a bunch of the herbs I listed above for almost a full year, then slowly started weaning the dose, but ultimately, once I stopped, my modest growth all went down the drain.  Even while I was using the herbs my size would sometimes suddenly go back down out of nowhere.

My theory based on my personal experience is that maybe these things work as a galactogogue because they pull water into the breasts (which could help increase breast milk content).  So maybe they make breasts bigger because they are swollen, but ultimately those kind of effects cannot last permanently.  Eventually the swelling goes down.

What are other people's experiences?  How long do you have to use these things to get permanent growth?  I would like to avoid BO + PM if possible (I might give in and try them someday though...)

I just started re-taking some galactogogues, but this time I am also taking vitamin D & MSM. I'm also planning on using progesterone cream during the luteal phase (cycling PC).  I am going to try this for at least 3 months and see where I get.

(06-05-2020, 12:01 AM)sarahbearah Wrote:  

Has anyone had success with herbs and then been able to keep your growth after stopping them?

Yes definitely. Although I took some herbs for maintenance from time to time.

Ah if it were only so simple as popping a pill.

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon