Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress with noogle

Hi everyone 

About a month ago I started taking my noogle journey seriously because I finally have the time. Before I started I have been fitting in a 34B bra with 31 inches underbust and 33.5 inch bust. I have been pumping every day from anywhere between 30 mins-1.5 hours with one day off during the week and if I overdid it ill take another day off. I measured myself after 3 weeks had got a solid inch of growth I'm between 34.5-35 inches. I'm wondering if you guys think this is good progress and if I keep at it I will continue to grow or will this maybe come to a halt? I'm looking for any additional advice or tips to increase my growth. Right now I'm just pumping, last year I tried to use BO and after a month my hormones were messed up so I have not used any supplements. I'm looking to add something to my routine tho any thoughts to what can boost my growth? Thanks.

I recommend massaging with aloe vera, almond, or coconut oil with some ground fenugreek mixed in. Massage 5 minutes at least once a day.

Three weeks is a short time and this will be swelling only. Will go away if you stop pumping. Keep it up and in about 3 months it will become permanent.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon