Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massaging and consuming fennel seeds

Hey guys! Not posted in a while.

Neglected NBE for about a year but didnt lose what i gained from noogleberry. I am still a B cup. Since beginning of 2020 i am back on it but this time massaging using the deer method. I will do a quick massage if i am honest but not the 300 rotations.

For about a month ive added fennel seeds to my diet. Basically i just munch on a handful of seeds daily.

What ive noticed:

My boobs hurt!

My nipples mega hurt!

They seem to have evened out

They feel like water balloons!

The tops of my breasts have more meat on them.

I have a massive cleavage when im sleeping on my side which started from just below my collar bone- shows that i have now got more meat on top of my breasts.

I am sure once i stop with the fennel the soreness will go away but im not sure if the fullness will too. Im hoping not.

I am hoping to achieve a c cup as that is my goal. I could take fennel seeds all my life as im kinda addicted to them now.

My concern:

Nipple soreness. Last time (2 years ago) i tried the fennel seed method and got a period after a week of finishing and i also started lactating!

I am wary i may menstruate early again but im trying to consume less than i did. So far its all good but the soreness! Any ideas what i can do about my nipples!?

Oh and i havent lactated yet!

I will post a pic of the beginning of my nbe journey and my recent pic- if i dont chicken out! I know ive done it before but i dunno..

Anyone else tried fennel seeds?

Hope everyone is doing okay during this pandemic.

Why do i grow rounder and not outwards??? Because i am not growing outwards, i remain a B cup.

With what did you massage?

I dont know if fennel seeds are estrogenic, prolactin stimulating or progesterone stimulating or maybe it has another action to it, I totally forgot Dodgy

I thought though it was prolactin stimulating. I do know that growing rounder also happens with progesteron cream....they call it side branching here. And when you use something ''progesteronic'' you free your receptors from estrogen in order to make it sensitive for estrogen again so adding something estrogenic would make sense to me.
Perhaps you should add something that works in synergy with the fennel seeds. I would think of something like fenugreek or hops... or another more phytoestrogenic thing like soy.

Goodluck Fruitcake, hope your swelling remains Smile

I massage with olive oil. Sometimes coconut as i feel that is less greasy. James always recommenda adding fenugreek powder to the oil and massage so i am thinking of trying that. Im hesitant of taking too many phytoestrogens because i end up having an early period.

You are right that fennel is prolactin as last time i consumed them i began lactating and started my periods 5 days after i just finished. Im being careful this time and not consuming too much. Boobs still sore.. i hope i can retain this but also that they grow outwards. Thank you Hannah for your comments

(28-05-2020, 11:42 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

I massage with olive oil. Sometimes coconut as i feel that is less greasy. James always recommenda adding fenugreek powder to the oil and massage so i am thinking of trying that. Im hesitant of taking too many phytoestrogens because i end up having an early period.

You are right that fennel is prolactin as last time i consumed them i began lactating and started my periods 5 days after i just finished. Im being careful this time and not consuming too much. Boobs still sore.. i hope i can retain this but also that they grow outwards. Thank you Hannah for your comments

Both are good oils, good choices imo. My personal suggestion is to add an oil with high vitamin c content. I tried pomegranate extract oil...or something like that, it did wonders for shape, tighness and it my skin really soft, love it. It was a tiny expensive bottle, but I wonder what would happen when using this daily. I am not very knowledgable about oils with vit c but I am trying to take this further, i am looking for an oil that has vit c but also the other important vitamins for tissues...so those are vit a and e as well.

The fenugreeknand all the phytoestrogens, I am personally done with them. You know these herbs ghey are not pure and they are not identical to our own hormones. I think because they aint pure they give us side effects. Like you mention with your period, but this influences us on way more levels is my guess. And unfortunately, they do not really make the magic happen in the breast area. The growth from it is unpredictable and stopping a herbal program often results in shrinkage.

I do not know which is the best way, but my wish would be something with p and e that comes closer to our natural way of beeing.

You mean with outward growth more projection? This is my wish as well. Personally herbs gave me swelling and more puffy fatty layer of skin then real breast forming..yaknow i just dont think these plant hormones stimulate us like real hormones would.....
I did try foryears with the stuff, but its just not triggering my breasts. My mood and brain gets stimulated, plus the herbs affect my period, but real hormonal changes Huh  not in me......

I do hope for you it is different, biut you are here for some years now...you might be able to tell if this direction is the way for you or not.
My direction right now is food. And i hope to manipulate my hormones in that way.
I do want to try prog. Creâm againbut one wouldneed bio identical estrogen for it to work. But where do we find that lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon