Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with hormonal test and treatment

Hello everyone. Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes"> 

I've been reading through this forum for a long time now and tried NBE(PM, Fenugreek, MSM, massage, Noogleberry,...) without any viewable results for the last 3 years.
Now i finally decided to take a hormonal test.

These are my results:

Cortisol                                        5080 pg/ml        Normrange 920-12900 pg/ml
DHEA                                          180,1 pg/ml       Normrange 150-620 pg/ml
Cortisol/Dhea-quotient                 22,4                  Normrange 2-85
Estradiol                                      0,9 pg/ml          Normrange 0,5-2,2 pg/ml
Progesteron                                 23,3 pg/ml        Normrange 12-50 pg/ml
Progesteron/Estradiol-quotient    23,2                  Normrange >=100 (low qoutient is a sign for estrogen dominance)
Testosteron                                  6,2 pg/ml          Normrange 13-45 pg/ml

Weight: 65kg / 143,3pound
Height: 164cm / 5ft 5in

The test showed, that my Progesteron/Estradiol-quotient and my Testosterone are very low.

Can you help me analyze my test results and find the right herbs/treatment for breast growth? Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">
Any help is appreciated, thanks! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon