Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone cream application?

Hi everyone. Not sure if people are still using this website but I'm posting anyway in the hopes someone will be able to help. I've just recently began my NBE journey. Started with massages everynight then eventually received my ovarian glandular pills and started taking two of those. Its been about week and i finally received my progesterone cream. 

For reference, i've self diagnosed myself with tubular breast. I've read the bovine will help put my body into puberty mode and the PC (which is what lacks in tubular breast) should help grow.

My question is... can i apply this directly onto the breast? Im not sure where I'm supposed to be applying, but assumed the breast since i can massage it in and thats my target. Was just curious if i should be applying somewhere else due to possibly being a health hazard? 

Hope someone can help!

(07-04-2020, 04:04 AM)boohoo Wrote:  Hi everyone. Not sure if people are still using this website but I'm posting anyway in the hopes someone will be able to help. I've just recently began my NBE journey. Started with massages everynight then eventually received my ovarian glandular pills and started taking two of those. Its been about week and i finally received my progesterone cream. 

For reference, i've self diagnosed myself with tubular breast. I've read the bovine will help put my body into puberty mode and the PC (which is what lacks in tubular breast) should help grow.

My question is... can i apply this directly onto the breast? Im not sure where I'm supposed to be applying, but assumed the breast since i can massage it in and thats my target. Was just curious if i should be applying somewhere else due to possibly being a health hazard? 

Hope someone can help!
I apply to my calves, forearms, and breasts changing location with each application. That’s to say: right calf Monday, left calf Tuesday, and so on. This avoids overloading the receptors in any one area. I also use bi-estrogen cream of E2 and E3 in the same manner: left calf Monday, arm Tuesday, as so on. I am very pleased with the effect of both.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon