Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need some Help with the programm

Hello all,

I'm a 28 year old woman (1,68 meter, 54 kg). 
I am relatively athletic and also build muscle pretty quickly.

My wish ist a growth from a small A to a big B or C.
I would like to use only herbs.  but don't really know what to do with it or how to start...
Can you help me? Huh 

Lovely regards 
Wink

(19-03-2020, 07:42 PM)Liqaprincess Wrote:  Hello all,

I would like to use only herbs.  but don't really know what to do with it or how to start...
Can you help me? Huh 

Lovely regards 
Wink

I’d suggest the nutrition and herbs in my sig, starting light on the herbs.  Since you gain muscle easily you may want anti-androgens like saw palmetto extract and spearmint tea to help with nbe, but this may interfere with muscle gain.  So you might not want to do that for the sake of your workouts.

(19-03-2020, 07:42 PM)Liqaprincess Wrote:  Hello all,

Can you help me? Huh 

Lovely regards 
Wink

Hello. I noticed many women found success using fenugreek and pueraria mirifica. I have PCOS and went from a 36c to a 36d. Minor success. But if you have PCOS, I find PCOS women have to do a little more than non PCOS women. I'm on fenugreek, saw palmetto, go with the flow, and myo inositol. Besides the minor breast size increase, I also noticed I have reduced facial hair, waist line is shrinking, and periods are more regular and less painful. Please let me know if that helps! Also!! youtube is a great source of information with proof

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon