Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where do I begin??

Hi I’m 17 and currently a 32B ( probably 30B bc my upper body is very skinny and I don’t fill the cup fully ). 

I would really like to fill my boobs out and maybe go up a cup size ( A/B to C ). But I don’t know how to go about it. 

I’ve read on here about supplements, massaging and noogleberry... 

I don’t want to take supplements tho. I’m fine with buying foods and herbs. I’ve heard fenugreek and tamarind helped people but now sure how to use them 

How should I go about massaging? And does oil make a difference? 

Hope you guys can help Smile))

(11-03-2020, 10:03 AM)cutiemoon Wrote:  Hi I’m 17 and currently a 32B ( probably 30B bc my upper body is very skinny and I don’t fill the cup fully ). 

I would really like to fill my boobs out and maybe go up a cup size ( A/B to C ). But I don’t know how to go about it. 

I’ve read on here about supplements, massaging and noogleberry... 

I don’t want to take supplements tho. I’m fine with buying foods and herbs. I’ve heard fenugreek and tamarind helped people but now sure how to use them 

How should I go about massaging? And does oil make a difference? 

Hope you guys can help Smile))
Hi Cutiemoon!
Welcome
Its very good you are taking an interest in improving your body at a young age. Keep up the good work.
To answer your question from another thread, Being 17 your hormones are still in a state of flux, so boosting one may give you more than your body can handle or your body will see it as a threat and toss it out.
In theory these things are more settled after 18.

SO to give you some help with massage, here are the 2 best threads about massage.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

Noogle berry is also good but it seems to work better for girls with some extra fat.
AND you must be very careful, its too tempting to want to suck out a D cup in the first week and that may do some permanent harm.

It is a slow process at best so learn to enjoy your body, breasts and life in general.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon