Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is swelling a sign that growth will eventually happen?

Sorry that this is like a triple post at this point. Brava sounds like it was really promising. I know it was outrageously expensive and went out of business, but I wonder if there is a way to turn a noogleberry into something similar to Brava? Maybe w/ the airlock and a sports bra or something? I wonder if anyone has done that on here. According to them it takes 700 hours of Brava to gain 1 cup size. Lately though I have been feeling like longer durations of lower pressure would work well for me but I'm forced to lay down constantly and it's annoying everytime I have to get up to use the bathroom. I wonder if I could set it up in a way that I could do 12+ hours a day continuously and maybe even do it overnight like Brava? I tend to lose suction a lot lately and have to give it an additional pump often enough during my pump/hold sessions, so I'd also have to find a way to not lose suction, but I do wonder if someone has created a makeshift brava system out of the noogleberry.

I didn't even know there was such a thing as progesterone based BC. Sorry to hear about the endometriosis, I had to google it.

So those were some serious side effects of simply getting your period, glad you are feeling so much better now!

I replied to your question about the Brava in your other thread. I think this can be done. But I don't see how you would not lose suction when doing every day activities. Are you looking for an electric pump?

(30-07-2020, 05:46 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

I didn't even know there was such a thing as progesterone based BC. Sorry to hear about the endometriosis, I had to google it.

So those were some serious side effects of simply getting your period, glad you are feeling so much better now!

I replied to your question about the Brava in your other thread. I think this can be done. But I don't see how you would not lose suction when doing every day activities. Are you looking for an electric pump?

Yes, like the Mirena is progesterone based. The first few months were a bit rough with my periods all over the place and lots of cramping, but then it let up and my periods got less and less over the year to the point I would just spot for my period after a year, and then now I have had it for three years and don't even really even get that. It stabilized my emotions too. 

No, I'm not really looking to get anything new. I just looked it up on Noogleberrys site and apparently the airlock system is an entirely different system and not an add on. Hmm maybe I could try to get a sports bra and something to make sure the suction doesn't get messed up and add a spot for the pump so it's out of the way. While not convenient if it gave me breasts I would suck it up lol. I am trying to remember if I heard about the Brava system releasing pressure on its own though? This could be a really interesting experiment. I'll have to do some more research to see if I could convert it. 

Was looking into topicals but I don't really see anything that looks promising. I would never take PM but I wonder if something like topical PM actually even works? I've seen some threads about it in the PM subforum. I want to stick to noogling and possibly a topical until my breasts are even. They are realistically probably an AA and a small B. Something that gives me anxiety lately though is that my areola on my small breast is barely there (because it's underdeveloped) whereas my larger breast is much larger and I'm hoping that the areola will grow too so that they are even. Id imagine it would though considering the areola grows because it stretches to accommodate breast growth.

EDIT: So it looks like a nursing bra works the best when using a bra for it. Karren from the forum also had success using fish air system valves for being able to remove the valve. I also read that on the Noogleberry forum that someone did that to remove the valve. It would be interesting if I could combine those methods and keep it on for 12 or so hours if it would work similar to Brava. I might have to experiment, but either way sounds like a lot less of an annoying way to noogle. I do wonder what is the longest someone on here has safely done pump/hold? https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21938

I just pressed ctrl and z and my whole text was gone :-(

I'll retype a short version of it :-(

Googled the Mirena and looks like it has been around for a while. So at this point you have very light periods? Impressive how hormones can mess with a person's emotional well-being.

The idea with the sports bra is good. I was using a neckholder bikini top to try something similar once, but it was only holding up the cup from underneath (had a really cheap Chinese pump with no airlock). I looked like an elephant walking around with it (around the house).

As far as areolas are concerned- If everything else fails and it really bothers you, you can still get a permanent tattoo to make your areola (appear) bigger.

Volufiline sounds good to me. Been using it once but it was only one tube, so I don't think it helped.

Interesting thread, but it looks complicated to me even though it sounds simple. The longest I pumped and held for was around 7-8 hours. But that was a one time thing during the day. I could never sleep a whole night through with a dome attached to my chest.

(31-07-2020, 11:09 AM)koyasha Wrote:  

I just pressed ctrl and z and my whole text was gone :-(

I'll retype a short version of it :-(

Googled the Mirena and looks like it has been around for a while. So at this point you have very light periods? Impressive how hormones can mess with a person's emotional well-being.

The idea with the sports bra is good. I was using a neckholder bikini top to try something similar once, but it was only holding up the cup from underneath (had a really cheap Chinese pump with no airlock). I looked like an elephant walking around with it (around the house).

As far as areolas are concerned- If everything else fails and it really bothers you, you can still get a permanent tattoo to make your areola (appear) bigger.

Volufiline sounds good to me. Been using it once but it was only one tube, so I don't think it helped.

Interesting thread, but it looks complicated to me even though it sounds simple. The longest I pumped and held for was around 7-8 hours. But that was a one time thing during the day. I could never sleep a whole night through with a dome attached to my chest.

I don't even really get periods anymore. Maybe three or four times a year I will get a tiny bit of spotting for not even half a day. It didn't happen all at once though. The first few months were really rough and then it very slowly reduced more and more over time .

I actually tried last night to cut my only sports bra and I completely butchered it lol. I made the hole way too big which basically defeated the whole purpose of it.  

I'm not sure what I'd do for the areola thing. I'm really hoping it grows because I feel like theoretically it should since apparently areolas are similar to skin and grow because of the breast stretching out and not because of specific hormones, but it is something I think about.

I wouldn't sleep with it either. If it was the actual Brava I would, but with it being a makeshift thing I hate the thought of something going wrong where it's somehow too much suction and it's going purple and I don't even know about it because I'm sleeping through it and I possibly permanently damaged my breast tissue over night or anything. At least if I'm doing a long session during the day I will know if something like that is happening and I can release the suction. 

Volufiline sounds really expensive to me for something that sounds kinda iffy. I haven't really heard anyone say that they grew from it who used it without anything else. Most of the people who have grown while on it were also doing other things, but I have heard too many people who said they got nothing out of it. 

Oo how did that 7-8 hour session go? I think the longest I've done is 2.5 hours for a session.

Is not getting your period ok for your body while you are on that specific kind of BC? I heard that not getting your period can cause osteoporosis or even infertility, but that's the case when you are not getting your period because something is wrong, I have no idea whether it's different when you are on BC?

Were the first few months a lot worse than before in terms of the duration of the pain and everything or was it not longer and just stronger on one or two days? Do you have to get your IUD replaced regularly? I should look into that, not having periods while still being healthy if that's the case, sounds good! :-) 

Sorry to hear about your sports bra (R.I.P.), at least now you know how it shouldn't be done. I was wondering if maybe a bra that is huge on you would work, just big enough to fit the dome inside. You could just wear that or wear your sports bra with the hole in it underneath (for your bigger breast) and then put on the xl bra to hold the dome in place.

Areolas should grow, but I've read about people being worried their areolas were gonna grow from pumping and most of them stated that they didn't after all. But since one of our areolas, the one on the bigger breast, is bigger, too, the same should happen once our smaller breast catches up, no? Sounds logical to me.

Pumping while you are awake definitely sounds like the safer option. I kept waking up when trying to sleep with the dome anyway as I was moving in my sleep.

The one I was using was actually pretty cheap. It was Eveline mezo push-up 4D, something like that. But you're right, I haven't heard from anyone who has grown from it alone, either.

I have no idea how I managed to sit there with the dome on for 7 or 8 hours straight. I was on my laptop and for some reason time just flew by that day. If I had to do that every day, I'd definitely start hating it in no time. I attached the pump from time to time either because I had lost suction or because I felt my breast could deal with it. By the time I was done, my breast was really swollen, but it wasn't significantly more swelling than I had achieved with 2 hour sessions before. It did feel heavy which I liked of course. The dome had left an obvious mark around my breast, but that was gone the next day. I wouldn't say that the swelling lasted that much longer than it does after a regular session, either.

(31-07-2020, 04:29 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

Is not getting your period ok for your body while you are on that specific kind of BC? I heard that not getting your period can cause osteoporosis or even infertility, but that's the case when you are not getting your period because something is wrong, I have no idea whether it's different when you are on BC?

Were the first few months a lot worse than before in terms of the duration of the pain and everything or was it not longer and just stronger on one or two days? Do you have to get your IUD replaced regularly? I should look into that, not having periods while still being healthy if that's the case, sounds good! :-) 

Sorry to hear about your sports bra (R.I.P.), at least now you know how it shouldn't be done. I was wondering if maybe a bra that is huge on you would work, just big enough to fit the dome inside. You could just wear that or wear your sports bra with the hole in it underneath (for your bigger breast) and then put on the xl bra to hold the dome in place.

Areolas should grow, but I've read about people being worried their areolas were gonna grow from pumping and most of them stated that they didn't after all. But since one of our areolas, the one on the bigger breast, is bigger, too, the same should happen once our smaller breast catches up, no? Sounds logical to me.

Pumping while you are awake definitely sounds like the safer option. I kept waking up when trying to sleep with the dome anyway as I was moving in my sleep.

The one I was using was actually pretty cheap. It was Eveline mezo push-up 4D, something like that. But you're right, I haven't heard from anyone who has grown from it alone, either.

I have no idea how I managed to sit there with the dome on for 7 or 8 hours straight. I was on my laptop and for some reason time just flew by that day. If I had to do that every day, I'd definitely start hating it in no time. I attached the pump from time to time either because I had lost suction or because I felt my breast could deal with it. By the time I was done, my breast was really swollen, but it wasn't significantly more swelling than I had achieved with 2 hour sessions before. It did feel heavy which I liked of course. The dome had left an obvious mark around my breast, but that was gone the next day. I wouldn't say that the swelling lasted that much longer than it does after a regular session, either.

The osteroporosis thing is when women have hysterectomies or their ovaries removed and not because of not getting their period but because their body doesn't produce the necessary hormones anymore. Which would have happened when they went into menopause anyways. So that is basically because of any early menopause causing them to not produce the necessary hormones and things like estrogen (in the right amounts of course because if hormonal problems ever taught me anything it's that balance is key and too far in either direction is bad). I have endometriosis though so not having my period is really good for me. It needs to be replaced every 5 years. I think I had a slightly worse time though because they struggled to fit it in and actually had to dilate my cervix. Some people don't have nearly that rough of a time though and it's not that much more painful than a pap smear for them and so it seems like there is a huge variation the adjustment period is like for people. 
See, I think that's why I was concerned about the areolas but you are right in that it might just be that their areolas wouldn't have been bigger regardless of how they grew. Some people have huge areolas and some people have areolas that are barely even there. It might just be the case where those people just naturally have smaller areolas. 
I feel like I'm already getting impatient and it's only been three weeks. It's actually kind of depressing me but I think that's because since I started noogling I check my breasts like 40 times a day to see the difference between them and because of that the difference seems much larger than normal. I think I just need to start taking pictures once a month instead of relying on my eyes and checking constantly. I didn't think initially it was necessary at the moment to take pictures because I'm only doing my small breast so I felt like it would be obvious if it started to look more like my bigger breast or not, but now I disagree. I actually think my breast difference is much larger than I thought. It's hard to measure my small one  though but my theory now is that it's an AA, and with my big one being a B even if it's a smaller B the difference is pretty obvious. The depressing part about that is that if it's an AA that means I'd have to gain 2 cup sizes just to be even. I think part of my impatience doesn't have to do with wanting them to grow quickly to a different size bra as much as that by looking at the difference so frequently it depresses me how asymmetrical they are so I just want them to quickly be symmetrical or something.

I see, thanks for explaining that to me. When I was very UW I didn't have my period for a year or so and I kept reading how dangerous this was. But now I understand that it wasn't because of not having a period but because of my body not producing the necessary hormones anymore. So endometriosis makes having your period worse, I didn't know that about this condition.

Thank you for all the information! (I hate reading pages of text online when I have a question, I prefer it when 'real' people explain things to me :-))

Yes, that's what I'm thinking, and since one of your breasts is underdeveloped, so is the areola. And it should get bigger once your breast starts to grow (technically, of course you can never be 100% sure).

I can totally relate to what you are saying. Looking at my breasts too often depresses me. Once a day before and after a shower is enough for my likes. I try to focus on my small one and not look at the big one. I do after pumping, though. Maybe try to avoid comparing them before pumping? We know what our breasts look like, we know they haven't visibly grown in less than a month, why do we need to look at them constantly when we KNOW what they look like and we know that it depresses us? I do it, too... I also touch them regularly lol.

(31-07-2020, 06:02 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

I see, thanks for explaining that to me. When I was very UW I didn't have my period for a year or so and I kept reading how dangerous this was. But now I understand that it wasn't because of not having a period but because of my body not producing the necessary hormones anymore. So endometriosis makes having your period worse, I didn't know that about this condition.

Thank you for all the information! (I hate reading pages of text online when I have a question, I prefer it when 'real' people explain things to me :-))

Yes, that's what I'm thinking, and since one of your breasts is underdeveloped, so is the areola. And it should get bigger once your breast starts to grow (technically, of course you can never be 100% sure).

I can totally relate to what you are saying. Looking at my breasts too often depresses me. Once a day before and after a shower is enough for my likes. I try to focus on my small one and not look at the big one. I do after pumping, though. Maybe try to avoid comparing them before pumping? We know what our breasts look like, we know they haven't visibly grown in less than a month, why do we need to look at them constantly when we KNOW what they look like and we know that it depresses us? I do it, too... I also touch them regularly lol.

Glad I could help Smile That's funny that you said you touch yours regularly too because I cup them regularly to see if they are heavier or not lol. Ironically enough I compare them more after pumping, but I really need to chill out. I ordered the aquarium check valve which will arrive on Sunday, so depending on when it arrives I'll probably experiment with it Monday. I have no idea what I'm doing though, or if it will even fit, as I'm experimenting but it leaks constantly and I have to pump it up more so frequently and I'd like to be able to walk around the house without the pump. Not sure if I can get it to work if that means the pump will also stay on itself and not want to fall off. Maybe I won't even need the bra. I guess time will tell.

We are way too obsessed with our boobs. If somebody could see us touching and looking at them all the time, they'd think we are so in love with ourselves and our breasts lol.

Good luck with the aquarium check valve, I really hope it will fit and that the pump will stay on!

I just ordered Kinesio tape, it should arrive around Wednesday. It is supposed to work as a nipple stopper and hopefully I will be able to get rid of my soft ball once and for all.

So today is the first, did you end up taking pics and measurements? :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon