Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best Volufiline Cream?

Hi, I'm a newbie to the NBE world and I've been looking around the site to check which Volufiline creams are the best and possibly the least expensive too. 

So far I'm stuck between ordering the Breast Success Cream, Eveline 4D, or the GluteBoost (Bust).

If anyone has tried a Volufiline cream and has a recommendation as to whether it's a do or a dud please let me know! Y'all in the community seem so wonderful.

(Side note. I am 22 years old and have tuberous breasts, I'm currently Noogling and taking BO and drinking Spearmint often and about to add in a Progesterone cream, will volufiline help with getting me a rounder shape? If there's also any advice on other supplements to take to increase breast tissue and fix the shape it would all be greatly appreciated)

(27-02-2020, 04:00 AM)nastyaphrodite Wrote:  Hi, I'm a newbie to the NBE world and I've been looking around the site to check which Volufiline creams are the best and possibly the least expensive too. 

So far I'm stuck between ordering the Breast Success Cream, Eveline 4D, or the GluteBoost (Bust).

If anyone has tried a Volufiline cream and has a recommendation as to whether it's a do or a dud please let me know! Y'all in the community seem so wonderful.

(Side note. I am 22 years old and have tuberous breasts, I'm currently Noogling and taking BO and drinking Spearmint often and about to add in a Progesterone cream, will volufiline help with getting me a rounder shape? If there's also any advice on other supplements to take to increase breast tissue and fix the shape it would all be greatly appreciated)

triple strenght oestrogen combi breast & nipple cream                     google it

good luck
gilltv xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon