Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going on NBE Break - Advice and Suggestions?

Hey everyone, I have a thread on Personal Programs about my chosen program, flax and soy. 

I've had some good success and my breasts have been responsive. Here's how its been going:

Dec 2019 - Started flax and soy, had consistent growth for 1 full month - 30AA
Jan 2020 - Achieved 1 cup of growth - 30A
              - Experienced only 2 weeks of growth
Feb 2020 - Experienced only 2 weeks of growth

Altthough I am still able to feel susceptible to the flax and soy, in January and February it is only during my luteal phase. I've also tried BC - thinking maybe it was lack of PC, but im still stagnant right after my period. 

I'm wondering why i felt growth from right after my period in december? It was the first month, and my body experienced major hormone changes due to the program, so maybe my body needed a break? I felt that having one full month of growth was more effective of achieving a full cup size, than just two weeks on and off - which doesnt allow me to retain much growth afterward.

So now I'm considering taking a month break, and continuing my program after a full month off - and HOPE to be receptive right after my period again to get a full month of growth (and not just in luteal). Although I'm worried I'm going to lose what I've gained so far.

Does anyone have any advice or insight on this? 
Thank you!

-MariaAM

(26-02-2020, 08:11 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  Hey everyone, I have a thread on Personal Programs about my chosen program, flax and soy. 

I've had some good success and my breasts have been responsive. Here's how its been going:

Dec 2019 - Started flax and soy, had consistent growth for 1 full month - 30AA
Jan 2020 - Achieved 1 cup of growth - 30A
              - Experienced only 2 weeks of growth
Feb 2020 - Experienced only 2 weeks of growth

Altthough I am still able to feel susceptible to the flax and soy, in January and February it is only during my luteal phase. I've also tried BC - thinking maybe it was lack of PC, but im still stagnant right after my period. 

I'm wondering why i felt growth from right after my period in december? It was the first month, and my body experienced major hormone changes due to the program, so maybe my body needed a break? I felt that having one full month of growth was more effective of achieving a full cup size, than just two weeks on and off - which doesnt allow me to retain much growth afterward.

So now I'm considering taking a month break, and continuing my program after a full month off - and HOPE to be receptive right after my period again to get a full month of growth (and not just in luteal). Although I'm worried I'm going to lose what I've gained so far.

Does anyone have any advice or insight on this? 
Thank you!

-MariaAM

How about doing some massage?

I was thinking the same thing.
Massage is always good, its cheap and you can do it most anytime.
Here are a couple of my favorite threads on Massage.
I bookmarked them because this is always a favorite topic and one that will fill many pages if you search.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon