Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Telling your other half about NBE

Hi all!

I just wondered how many of you have had to tell your significant other about your nbe. Especially if you live together and use a pumping technique. How did you tell them? What was their reaction? 

Asking this because I now live with my partner and I haven’t done any nbe for a year, I want to start up again, but I’d have to explain the pumping etc... and I’m nervous! ?

Id say it all depends on how close a relationship you have.
Your partner should be pleased that you want to improve yourself, and should be ecstatic that you have shared this with him.
Its a little embarrassing at first, but the rewards are worth it.
And this might be a good test of how close you two really are.
Bobbi

Be very careful how you tell him. If you say "Do you like the size of my breasts?" He will say yes, no matter what because he knows it is a sensitive subject and will insist they are fine as they are. You must tell him that you want larger breasts and have a program you want to follow to achieve that.

I think it is a good idea to involve him, ask him to massage your breasts every day with your favorite oil, Coconut, Almond or Aloe Vera.

(09-02-2020, 02:53 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Id say it all depends on how close a relationship you have.
Your partner should be pleased that you want to improve yourself, and should be ecstatic that you have shared this with him.
Its a little embarrassing at first, but the rewards are worth it.
And this might be a good test of how close you two really are.
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi! I do want to tell him, I’ve just been putting it off because I really don’t know what or how to say it. I just wondered what everyone else’s experience with this was? How did you tell them? What did they say?

(09-02-2020, 06:01 PM)James98 Wrote:  Be very careful how you tell him. If you say "Do you like the size of my breasts?" He will say yes, no matter what because he knows it is a sensitive subject and will insist they are fine as they are. You must tell him that you want larger breasts and have a program you want to follow to achieve that.

I think it is a good idea to involve him, ask him to massage your breasts every day with your favorite oil, Coconut, Almond or Aloe Vera.

Well i have asked him that question. I would imagine most us have at some point asked their partners what they think of our small boobs? And of course it’s like you say, they are never going to say anything other than that they love us just the way we are! Which is of course nice to hear ?. 
I’ve also asked him what he thought about me having a boob job, he said he would support me if that’s what I wanted. Incidentally I don’t, my sister had a boob job and it turned out horrible for her! Put me off plastic surgery full stop. 
I think I’ll mention that I’ve done some research and that I want to try these techniques (massage, pumping etc) and then show him the equipment and lotions. Sounds easier said than done - I’m cringing just thinking about it! ?

I've read too many horror stories about plastic surgery gone wrong. Some with disastrous long term effects that has left women emotionally scarred as well as physically. Since you have already broached the subject with your husband, and he approved, I think it should be easy for you to bring it up again. I assume that he is not aware of the bad side of surgery or he would have objected.

hey! i've told my partner about it, i dont even remember how it came up. But thankfully he was very supportive of it. And later into it, he asked some questions about it. Like, do you think it works/is working? how does it feel? I explained it to him, and the supposed science behind it (from my understanding). I guess we treat it like me wanting to improve my body, similar to going to the gym to lose/gain weight, or to get fit. He would prefer i do this over a boob job, and I also agree. I also wanted to make it clear, that I want to do this for myself. 

I'm happy with my body, and still want to improve - i wanted him to see that. It was a touchy subject at first, but I couldnt hide it from him either. Now i give him updates every now and then. When i dont talk about it much, hes still noticed that my breasts have gotten bigger, and he enjoys that. He loves playing with them, especially because I show them love too. 

Maybe opening with something like, im planning on working on my body, and introduce the program - and see where that goes.

-MariaAM

(13-02-2020, 07:03 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  hey! i've told my partner about it, i dont even remember how it came up. But thankfully he was very supportive of it. And later into it, he asked some questions about it. Like, do you think it works/is working? how does it feel? I explained it to him, and the supposed science behind it (from my understanding). I guess we treat it like me wanting to improve my body, similar to going to the gym to lose/gain weight, or to get fit. He would prefer i do this over a boob job, and I also agree. I also wanted to make it clear, that I want to do this for myself. 

I'm happy with my body, and still want to improve - i wanted him to see that. It was a touchy subject at first, but I couldnt hide it from him either. Now i give him updates every now and then. When i dont talk about it much, hes still noticed that my breasts have gotten bigger, and he enjoys that. He loves playing with them, especially because I show them love too. 

Maybe opening with something like, im planning on working on my body, and introduce the program - and see where that goes.

-MariaAM

Hi Maria, thanks for your reply!  Smile Smile
So I got my self all ready to talk to him the other day. I started by mentioning that I’ve been doing some research into nbe. Then I asked him if he would like to help me, he said how? So I told him “massage”. He replied with a “oh really”, but it wasn’t a excited or interested “oh really”. It had a doubtful and sceptical tone to it..  Dodgy
so that was enough for me to shut down the conversation pretty pronto! Perhaps I shouldn’t have, I should’ve carried on and explained to him how it’s meant to work. But I didn’t and now I’m back to square one with having to approach the subject with him yet again!  Sad

I'm sorry you didn't get a more enthusiastic reply, but I think now you can simply bring out your equipment and resume your nbe program. When he "catches" you at it, you casually respond "This is it". And tell him it is a slow process and expect to see some results in several months time.

(17-02-2020, 04:34 PM)Elize6 Wrote:  
(13-02-2020, 07:03 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  hey! i've told my partner about it, i dont even remember how it came up. But thankfully he was very supportive of it. And later into it, he asked some questions about it. Like, do you think it works/is working? how does it feel? I explained it to him, and the supposed science behind it (from my understanding). I guess we treat it like me wanting to improve my body, similar to going to the gym to lose/gain weight, or to get fit. He would prefer i do this over a boob job, and I also agree. I also wanted to make it clear, that I want to do this for myself. 

-MariaAM

Hi Maria, thanks for your reply!  Smile Smile  
So I got my self all ready to talk to him the other day. I started by mentioning that I’ve been doing some research into nbe. Then I asked him if he would like to help me, he said how? So I told him “massage”. He replied with a “oh really”, but it wasn’t a excited or interested “oh really”. It had a doubtful and sceptical tone to it..  Dodgy
so that was enough for me to shut down the conversation pretty pronto! Perhaps I shouldn’t have, I should’ve carried on and explained to him how it’s meant to work. But I didn’t and now I’m back to square one with having to approach the subject with him yet again!  Sad
Hi Elize,
I do believe your right and that you should have kept going, even if you didnt sense it was going right.
Unless you have been married for 30+ years I cant imagine any man not wanting to help massage his wifes breasts.. but that's just me.
He might be seeing it as something that may take him away form the football game, so give him an idea of whats involved and what the perks are.. no pun intended.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon