Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Desperately trying to get my boobs back!

I’ll just cut to the chase - I used to love my boobs and I’ve started hating them, and I could really use advice from other women. It’s a hard topic to open up about. 

But about a year ago, I started a new brand of birth control pill and within weeks I noticed it was making me kinda crazy. Around this same time, I went from weighing 195 to 140 during the year from dieting. So truly I don’t know exactly what it was but I was under extreme stress while on the pill and unintentionally dropped 5 more pounds and idk what made them shrink but I went from a 38C to a 34B, with gaps at the top of the cups Sad

I’ve always been heavier set so I’m used to just having them. I haven’t been able to gain weight since so I’m looking for other ways to help. I did get the Depo shot in November, but it made me bleed for a month so I’m about to start the pill again but I’m hesitant. I’m taking MSM pills, and started drinking flax seeds like missmadscientist suggested on another thread. 

I wanted to start slow bc I am scared of side effects, but I just don’t feel like a woman any more. Any advice would be so appreciated.

(06-02-2020, 08:54 AM)Kennedi07 Wrote:  I’ll just cut to the chase - I used to love my boobs and I’ve started hating them, and I could really use advice from other women. It’s a hard topic to open up about. 

But about a year ago, I started a new brand of birth control pill and within weeks I noticed it was making me kinda crazy. Around this same time, I went from weighing 195 to 140 during the year from dieting. So truly I don’t know exactly what it was but I was under extreme stress while on the pill and unintentionally dropped 5 more pounds and idk what made them shrink but I went from a 38C to a 34B, with gaps at the top of the cups Sad

I’ve always been heavier set so I’m used to just having them. I haven’t been able to gain weight since so I’m looking for other ways to help. I did get the Depo shot in November, but it made me bleed for a month so I’m about to start the pill again but I’m hesitant. I’m taking MSM pills, and started drinking flax seeds like missmadscientist suggested on another thread. 

I wanted to start slow bc I am scared of side effects, but I just don’t feel like a woman any more. Any advice would be so appreciated.

Hello!
 I know what you went through regarding birth control, I have been like this while taking Yasmin, even was not taking them for long. I was depressed, stressed and anxious all the time, not feeling any joy of life anymore, so I stopped them.
Maybe you should stay away from BC, let your body and mind recover, stress is the worst enemy, not only in NBE, but in general, make us sick.
It seems that you should gain some weight back, and this will be seen on your breasts also.
My case is different, I never been large chested, I measure 75 cm underbust and almost 80 upper, and I have 52 Kg now. Started missmadscientist flax and soy method 2 weeks ago, and gained one kg and some fullness, but not real growth yet. So I also want add some weight, let's say 54-55 kg, and at least a full B cup.
I think it was the soy flour what made me start gaining weight, but soy seems to be pretty controversed, so I do this on my own risk.
I mix it with nesquick in the morning, and with some whey protein with strawberry flavour in the evening (not good nesquick then for sleep issue).
I also do massage twice a day, and exercise for pectorals every other day, I do take MSM , C vitamin and B complex, I think this would help.
Another thing I do is meditation with visualisation (look on internet for Joe Dispenza advices, you can get plenty), is about how you can change your body using the mind. In a few words, try to relax, get away from stress and negative thoughs, and try to see yourself like you already look the way you want to, and also experience in advance the joy feeling (emotion) of being like this. The key is repetition of this process, so your brain get used with this image of yours.
Maybe you can find some inspiration from what I have said above!
Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon