Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Research into natural & healthy growth

Hi all,

Lately I have been doing a lot of research on the subject of NBE (natural breast enlargement). I've been digging deep into this forum and also into scientific research papers. The intention was to find the healthiest natural way to increase bust size.
I could find supportive info on the following methods:

Hormonal pathway (supplements, herbs & creams)
Pros:
- Some scientific support
- Can become expensive
Cons:
- Unknown increased cancer risk and blood clots
- Many side effects (emotional rollercoaster, lactation, cramps, bloating, headaches, acne etc.)
- People have different normal hormone levels meaning that what works on one person doesn't have to work on someone else
- For many nothing seems to work
- The older you become, the less likely it will have an effect
- Slow

Mechanical option (vacuum pump)
Pros:
- Good scientific support
- Cheap options available
- Possibility to grow one breast more than the other in the case of assymetry
Cons:
- Nerve damage risk
- Time-consuming
- Speed depends on time used

About the hormonal pathway
By increasing certain hormonal levels (estrogen, progresteron, prolactin, HGH, IGF) and lowering others (cortisol, testosterone through aromatase) growth seems possible. But it's complicated to find YOUR mix and carries too many side effects. For instance increasing estrogen will also increase estrone, the bad estrogen. In this age, where most people already have increased estrogen (plastics, pill, overweight), it doesn't seem smart to increase it further.

About vacuum pumping
This method has sound scientific proof:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10845308/
All 12 people during this research increased their breastsize. On average there was a 55% increase in volume in only 10 weeks time, with a range of 15-115%. With 11 hours per day that is good for 770 hours, which means an average increase of 0,07% per hour.

I've also gathered some info from progress stories from this forum and the Noogleberry forum (rocketmelon, ashley.11, Anastasia916, Jacque, SweetOrange, Fruitcake). I've put this data into a spreadsheet and calculated the average percentage increase per hour and the average cc/cm3 increase per hour.
The percentage increase was between 0,09% and 0,10% for all these women. The hourly cc/cm3 increase was between 0,21 and 0,39. Especially the percentage increase per hour of pumping seems remarkably close together, making me even more convinced that this is really legit!

But nerve damage is a *****, I have personal experience with nerve damage in my arm after an injury. It took several years before I stopped feeling any type of pain. Some people, like Jenniferlove on this forum, have experienced nerve damage with the use of these pumps. From her latest posts it seems she is doing better. The possible culprit is that the cups reached to the armpit area, a region with many nerves. So, when using a vacuum pump, keep it away from the armpits!

Conclusions
Advice for breast health:
- Cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, kale, collards, chard) lower the risk of cancer.
- Beta-carotene (carrot, orange sweet potato) lowers the risk of cancer. Unless you smoke, then it has the opposite effect.
- Ellagic acid (pomegranate, berries, walnuts & pecans) lower the risk of cancer.
- Being overweight increases estrogen and cancer risk. Reduce cancer risk by maintaining a healthy BMI (18-25).

Advice for breast size:
- Go for vacuum pumping.
- Expect on average 10% or 33 cc/cm3 in real growth for every 110 hours of pumping.
- Before starting, get your BMI below 27 and your waist circumference below 31 inches (76 cm), to reduce the risk of growing less healthy tissue.
- Keep the domes away from your armpits and never use more than 22 mmHg to prevent negative side-effects!

I hope this information will help many people to achieve their dreams.
In the meantime:
Keep it safe & good luck growing!

I don't know why anyone said anything about your thread. THIS IS BOOM! Thank you!!!

Indeed, great info, thanks!

How do I know that I'm not using more than 22mmHG?

(01-07-2020, 04:51 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

Indeed, great info, thanks!

How do I know that I'm not using more than 22mmHG?

Hey dear! using the gauge ^^

Hey :-) 
Thank you! So I never pump more than a little over 2cm? Say my breast is at 1cm, I stop once I reach 3 1/4 cm?

(01-07-2020, 06:18 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

Hey :-) 
Thank you! So I never pump more than a little over 2cm? Say my breast is at 1cm, I stop once I reach 3 1/4 cm?

No, doesn't work that way. The 22mmHg is pressure, not distance. Confusing? If you take a 1 meter long glass tube, closed at one end and fill it with mercury (Hg) then turn it upside down in a cup of mercury there will be a near perfect vacuum at the top of the tube. The air pressure on the cup determines the height of mercury in the tube. At normal air pressure the mercury will be 30" or 76cm high in the tube. As air pressure is lowered the mercury will fall in the tube.

2cm of Hg pressure means the mercury has fallen 2cm from 76cm. This is a slight vacuum. Noogleberry has traditionally recommended 5 inches or 12.7cm maximum. I think 2cm is a slight tug, probably just enough to keep the domes from falling off. Certainly very safe but I would expect very slow progress.

Thanks a lot, James!

This whole thing is still a bit confusing, I've never worked with mercury, so I prefer the Noogleberry recommendation of the 5 inch/12cm maximum, I didn't know that. That sounds much better than 2cm. But thanks a lot for explaining!! Just one more thing (out of interest), if I did the same with water instead of mercury, there would be no vacuum, what's so special about mercury? When you say a vacuum at the top of the tube, are we talking about the open side (which is at the bottom after turning it upside down)? Just out of curiosity

The mercury tube is just old history to explain how these measurements were created. Nobody actually uses that type of gauge any more. If you used water, you are right in that evaporation would not allow a perfect vacuum, but theoretically the column would be 32 ft high. Mercury is a liquid metal and is the densest liquid known which is why it was used to measure very low pressures. And after you turn the tube upside down the vacuum is at the  top, the closed end.

Mercury was also used in early thermometers because it wouldn't freeze or boil.

Thank you for taking the time to explain this to me. I sucked at chemistry in school, I don't know why, I find it interesting today! But maybe the vacuum thing is more physics than chemistry :-) 
I do know those old thermometers, I remember seeing them a long time ago. I am more familiar with the term quicksilver which we used to describe what's in those thermometers as kids.

I just found a similar article to the one the OP posted and I came across this:

A breast augmentation expert predicts that if the device ever comes to market, few women will actually benefit. "It's going to take a special woman with an abject fear of surgery who wants to increase their breast volume a little bit," says James Baker Jr., MD, chair of the breast surgery committee of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. "And we're talking a little bit. I'm not talking about going from an A to a C cup. Maybe a little A to a bigger A."

"a special woman with an abject fear of surgery", this pisses me off! Why do you have to have an "abject fear" if you don't want surgery, what an idiot!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon