Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

synastry's G-cup journey

hello all, you may have seen my old thread 2019: year of the C cup, i think it's safe to say that the title was a bit short-sighted and unfortunately i didn't even reach that goal!

in 2019 i went from an AA cup to an A cup with fluctuations, i can fit into a B pretty comfortably sometimes. to put it simply, my dream is to be exactly three times as big as i am now.

my routine did change quite dramatically a few times last year, this is my current routine:

morning:
  • 1g of swanson's bovine ovarian
  • 1.2g of fish oil
  • 700mg of vitex, shatavari, dong quai and schizandra mixture
  • 750mg of bladderwrack (days 8-26 of menstrual cycle)
  • 750mg of peony (days 14-28 of menstrual cycle)
night:
  • zoely contraceptive pill
  • 30g protein shake WITHOUT FAIL but i am failing right now lol. i know i may never reach my goal if i don't start doing this every night of my life while i do this program but i think i may need someone to spank me into doing it ://
i also massage with oil, i saw a big difference when i was doing it every night but i haven't done it regularly in probably 2-3 months. it's kinda hilarious how having small breasts makes me so depressed (which i am getting therapy for) so i can't bring myself to do things that WILL and HAVE made my breasts grow. it's even kept me from being active on this forum, i want to change that this year.

(25-01-2020, 02:43 PM)synastry Wrote:  hello all, you may have seen my old thread 2019: year of the C cup, i think it's safe to say that the title was a bit short-sighted and unfortunately i didn't even reach that goal!

in 2019 i went from an AA cup to an A cup with fluctuations, i can fit into a B pretty comfortably sometimes. to put it simply, my dream is to be exactly three times as big as i am now.

my routine did change quite dramatically a few times last year, this is my current routine:

morning:
  • 1.2g of fish oil
night:
  • 30g protein shake WITHOUT FAIL but i am failing right now lol. i know i may never reach my goal if i don't start doing this every night of my life while i do this program but i think i may need someone to spank me into doing it ://
i also massage with oil, i saw a big difference when i was doing it every night but i haven't done it regularly in probably 2-3 months. it's kinda hilarious how having small breasts makes me so depressed (which i am getting therapy for) so i can't bring myself to do things that WILL and HAVE made my breasts grow. it's even kept me from being active on this forum, i want to change that this year.

Great! I know how you are feeling about small breast! It is great that at least your program gives result. How many months did you take BO.

(25-01-2020, 05:20 PM)Shifa Wrote:  
(25-01-2020, 02:43 PM)synastry Wrote:  hello all, you may have seen my old thread 2019: year of the C cup, i think it's safe to say that the title was a bit short-sighted and unfortunately i didn't even reach that goal!

morning:
  • 1.2g of fish oil
night:

Great! I know how you are feeling about small breast! It is great that at least your program gives result. How many months did you take BO.
Smile i started taking BO on the very first day of 2019. i took a one month break every three months and a one week break during my period though so technically for 7 entire months. i think my results are pretty okay considering how long i was actually taking BO and the lack of protein i had now that i think about it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon