Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and don't know where to start

Hi everyone, I'm interested in all this stuff but am sort of lost about where to start and don't know what a lot of things mean. Even the supplement glossary is kind of overwhelming. I'm nervous about messing with my levels of hormones and definitely not interested in inducing lactation. 

For reference I'm 22, cis female, around a 32C or so and would like to go a cup size or so larger. I'm naturally thin and have always had trouble gaining weight, was a late bloomer in terms of puberty. Thanks for any help. Smile

Hello! Welcome!

Okay, it's easy to get lost in all the options. I've tried most of them.  Be VERY careful about supplements, i personally don't recommend them. They can be dangerous, have adverse effects, and be expensive without any real results. (But everyone is different.)

My advice would be to start with Noogleberry & Massage, add a protein shake to your diet (I've noticed much better results when i add a protein shake after my weight training workouts but before my noogle sessions.) Also check out the thread about tracking your progress, i do it everyday, and it's helped me immensely on multiple things. 

Be patient & diligent, & DON'T RUSH YOURSELF! It takes time, patience, and an open timeline. Allow yourself to enjoy the journey.

Good Luck!

(21-01-2020, 07:24 AM)DreamKist Wrote:  Hello! Welcome!

Okay, it's easy to get lost in all the options. I've tried most of them.  Be VERY careful about supplements, i personally don't recommend them. They can be dangerous, have adverse effects, and be expensive without any real results. (But everyone is different.)

My advice would be to start with Noogleberry & Massage, add a protein shake to your diet (I've noticed much better results when i add a protein shake after my weight training workouts but before my noogle sessions.) Also check out the thread about tracking your progress, i do it everyday, and it's helped me immensely on multiple things. 

Be patient & diligent, & DON'T RUSH YOURSELF! It takes time, patience, and an open timeline. Allow yourself to enjoy the journey.

Good Luck!

Hi thank you for your response  Blush I feel like so many people who have had amazing results have gotten there by using mostly supplements, so it's nice to hear someone else say that other options can work.

Hi I disagree. I’ve been here for years. My thoughts supplements are temporary. Personal experience too. 
And come with side side effects. 
Me personally on the forums have seen better results with massage or noogling(BUT  that comes with risks too noogling that is ) if you don’t do it safely. Plus I think if you have circulatory issues be careful with noogling. 
Food based plans I think can be helpfull. Supplementary to whole hormone balance.

Tips in my sig links.  If you only want a cup or so starting from 32C it is likely to be pretty easy without negative effects.  I would suggest:
1,800 mg *50% saponin* shatavari or fenugreek extract.
1 tbsp. ground flax seeds
1 capsule vitex (dose doesn’t really matter for this one)
320 mg saw palmetto *extract*

Those are all very mild on your hormones, and usually even help balance your hormones.  Don’t use any shatavari or fenugreek if you are hypoglycemic, as it can lower blood sugar (a neutral or good thing for others).  Stop saw palmetto entirely if it kills your libido, though this is rare.  IMO that would be easiest, simplest and usually mildly helpful to health and hormonal balance.

That’s unlike using some other herbs like large amounts of PM without checking if there’s a need.  Hormonal imbalance is bad for nbe too.  Not checking if you’re really the same as someone else very successful you read about, copying their extreme amount of a strong herb like PM, and then forcing yourself far in the wrong direction is typically how women often mess up their hormones and don’t grow either.

Massage and/or pumping work too, either individually without any herbs or in combination with each other and/or herbs.  However you want to do it.  A cup or so shouldn’t be too hard regardless.  Just be patient and stick with whatever you try for a bit before switching.  Nbe often takes 3-4 months for the first cup even if you read about some people taking 1 month.  Measure and take pics for yourself so you can notice gradual changes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon