Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back Again! MissMadScientist Flax + Soy Method

(12-02-2020, 06:35 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  Hey everyone!

Update. My goal was to wait until Feb 10 to restart, and I had gotten sensitivity back a day early. But i still waited till the next day to do the flax and soy.
My body receives it much better. My breasts have been extremely tender since then. I'm hoping to keep growing and hit that B cup next! 

It's very interesting because I feel the growth most on my sides. When i first started it was at the bottom (when I was 30AA - very flat). And then I felt growth on the top, which filled me out. And now I'm feeling it on my sides, which is very nice too! I hope to keep going and eventually make it to 30D.

- MariaAM

Thats very interesting Maria! Good to see theyre growing again

I also stalled after a few months and am starting again this month(cycle we) but i have read some threads about receptor insensitivity, like if you take NBE for too long without a proper break the receptors stop reacting, so breaks in all NBE herbs etc once in a while is needed, and that testosterone lowering may be beneficial(depends though i think) so maybe white peony is worth looking into? I am on BCP that lowers testosterone already so i dont need it

(23-02-2020, 09:18 PM)Boin Wrote:  
(12-02-2020, 06:35 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  Hey everyone!

Update. My goal was to wait until Feb 10 to restart, and I had gotten sensitivity back a day early. But i still waited till the next day to do the flax and soy.
My body receives it much better. My breasts have been extremely tender since then. I'm hoping to keep growing and hit that B cup next! 

It's very interesting because I feel the growth most on my sides. When i first started it was at the bottom (when I was 30AA - very flat). And then I felt growth on the top, which filled me out. And now I'm feeling it on my sides, which is very nice too! I hope to keep going and eventually make it to 30D.

- MariaAM

Thats very interesting Maria! Good to see theyre growing again

I also stalled after a few months and am starting again this month(cycle we) but i have read some threads about receptor insensitivity, like if you take NBE for too long without a proper break the receptors stop reacting, so breaks in all NBE herbs etc once in a while is needed, and that testosterone lowering may be beneficial(depends though i think) so maybe white peony is worth looking into? I am on BCP that lowers testosterone already so i dont need it

Hi Boin!

Thank you so much! Yes, I did see that too, I’m actually considering taking a month off and then returning? Because right now, for the past two months (Jan-feb) Ive experience stalls right after my period, and I end up getting two-ish weeks of growth.

On my first month of NBE in dec, I got a full month of growth right after my period. Which I think is more consistent and effective.

Although I’m not sure yet!

Thank you for checking in, and goodluck on returning to your program Smile
-MariaAM

Hey everyone, here's an update and some thoughts.

- I just got my period, so I'm on a break from the program. 

- Recap of the program so far: 

End of NOV 2019 - 30AA (started eating clean)

DEC 2019 - 30AA (started flax + soy program + full month of continuous growth)
JAN 2020 - 30A (Achieved a cup size + noticed stalls after period = 2 weeks of growth)
FEB 2020 - 30A (continued flax + soy / NOW on period = 2 weeks of growth)

Depending how my breasts feel after I get off my period. I may take a month break from the program, and then return right after my next period in April 2020. 

Thoughts:

1. Lately after achieving a cups growth, I've felt growing pains/sensitivity in my breasts, but havent felt the same consistent 1 months worth of growth (that I did in Dec). I'm afraid that the two weeks i get every month to grow, is very short, and not enough. 

2. I suspect my body needs to take a break after such major growth in the first month -- so that my breasts dont become lest receptive to the program. That's why I want to take a month break.

3. I'm a bit worried that I'll lose my progress in that month of break.

But I'm not going to give up. I've read other experiences on here, and some people are so patient and persistent and achieve really great results. I don't want to give up now! If anyone has any tips, or advice please feel free to share.

Thank you!

- MariaAM

Hey everyone!

I wanted to give an update for anyone who is interested. It's been 5 months since I did just over 1 month long of the flax + soy program. Since then, I've been eating whatever, not really paying attention to my diet. I tend to have a fast metabolism. I didnt lose any breast growth, I went from an AA to an A. and can fill out my 32A bras nicely. 

I currently am figuring out what I want to do next. I'm considering continuing this program since I know Ive had success and it is affordable. But I'm also interested in trying Yekaterina's (Mayusakimilk'ss) program which is more expensive. We'll see. If I continue the flax and soy program, I will do it for one month and then take a break for one month, and so on. I learned from my last experience that my body needed a break and reset. 

If you have any insights or experiences youd like to share regarding those programs, please let me know.
Thank you!

I want to add that I know Japan has a lot of NBE success stories and saw on a thread that many of the programs contain PM, Puroui, Whitex, etc. And that many of their programs are similar to the ones here, except that the quality of PM may be different and that theres active placenta used in it. Products from the US don't have active placenta, which may be the factor that is so different.

Here's that thread: 

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13319&page=5&highlight=japanese+blog

Hi everyone and anyone who's checking in on updates for this thread heh!

Since the lockdown last year, I haven't had much time or mental / physical well being to focus on this program. But I am working on building a new personal health program (all around) that includes this program, to help myself get back on track. I've decided to go back to this method because its affordable and I've had proven results before. I'll mention now that, its been exactly a year since I last did this program, I started again today.

Up until now, my breasts have remained the same shape and weight. Which is really lovely! I used to be very flat-chested, but I have a little bit of cleavage since I did this program last year, which some people close to me have noticed (surprisingly) from just wearing my regular shirts and sweaters. I was an AA, now I'm an A cup and can comfortably fit my bras.

I had to reread Missmadscientist's notes again before delving into this. As I restart the program, I noticed I haven't felt any tingling sensations. I know I shouldn't rush, but from previous experience, after around 30 mins of taking the flax and soy I would feel it in my breasts. I suspect it's because my gut bacteria isn't where it needs to be right now. I have to clean up my diet a lot. Eating more fresh fruits, veg, and more fibre. Also taking daily vitamins.

I'm considering not continuing the program until I feel I've flushed out my system and have had at least 2-3 days of healthy food before continuing to take the flax and soy. I also would like to start exercising a little because I havent been active which makes me feel sluggish.

After that I plan to do a full month of this method, and then take a month break, and then do another month afterwards of the method. I noticed before that my breasts felt stagnant after a month of growth and my period, and I think my body needed a break. Sooooo from here, I think I may start again on March 1st. Wish me luck!!!! I'll constantly be noting my thought process and updates here.

-MariaAM

(22-02-2021, 06:44 PM)MariaAM Wrote:  

Hi everyone and anyone who's checking in on updates for this thread heh!

Since the lockdown last year, I haven't had much time or mental / physical well being to focus on this program. But I am working on building a new personal health program (all around) that includes this program, to help myself get back on track. I've decided to go back to this method because its affordable and I've had proven results before. I'll mention now that, its been exactly a year since I last did this program, I started again today.

Up until now, my breasts have remained the same shape and weight. Which is really lovely! I used to be very flat-chested, but I have a little bit of cleavage since I did this program last year, which some people close to me have noticed (surprisingly) from just wearing my regular shirts and sweaters. I was an AA, now I'm an A cup and can comfortably fit my bras.

I had to reread Missmadscientist's notes again before delving into this. As I restart the program, I noticed I haven't felt any tingling sensations. I know I shouldn't rush, but from previous experience, after around 30 mins of taking the flax and soy I would feel it in my breasts. I suspect it's because my gut bacteria isn't where it needs to be right now. I have to clean up my diet a lot. Eating more fresh fruits, veg, and more fibre. Also taking daily vitamins.

I'm considering not continuing the program until I feel I've flushed out my system and have had at least 2-3 days of healthy food before continuing to take the flax and soy. I also would like to start exercising a little because I havent been active which makes me feel sluggish.

After that I plan to do a full month of this method, and then take a month break, and then do another month afterwards of the method. I noticed before that my breasts felt stagnant after a month of growth and my period, and I think my body needed a break. Sooooo from here, I think I may start again on March 1st. Wish me luck!!!! I'll constantly be noting my thought process and updates here.

-MariaAM

Way to go, girl! <3 keep us updated ^^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon