Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back Again! MissMadScientist Flax + Soy Method

Update:

I was able to measure myself, and I can confidently say I made it to 31 inches! Here is a history of my measurements:

Week 1 
Bust: 30 
Band: 26 (+4) = 30
30AA

Week 4
Bust: 30.5
Band: 30
30AA

Month 1 + Week 1
Bust: 31
Band: 26 = 30
30A

- MariaAM

(24-01-2020, 01:48 AM)MariaAM Wrote:  Update:

I was able to measure myself, and I can confidently say I made it to 31 inches! Here is a history of my measurements:

Week 1 
30AA

Week 4
30AA

Month 1 + Week 1
30A

- MariaAM

Thats awsome Maria, keep going!

(25-01-2020, 01:05 PM)Boin Wrote:  

Week 1 
30AA

Week 4
30AA

Month 1 + Week 1
30A

- MariaAM

Thank you Boin! ? it means a lot, I also saw your thread recently and seen how much you’ve grown too! Congrats ??

(25-01-2020, 05:20 PM)MariaAM Wrote:  
(25-01-2020, 01:05 PM)Boin Wrote:  

Week 1 
30AA

Week 4
30AA

Month 1 + Week 1
30A

- MariaAM

Thank you Boin! ? it means a lot, I also saw your thread recently and seen how much you’ve grown too! Congrats ??

Thanks, living through you and others threads while on a break haha, good luck Big Grin

Hey everyone!

I have recently ended my period, and am starting again. I’m a bit anxious about this, as whenever I restart after my period I don’t feel any growth. 

On my first month trying this program, I felt growth immediately after my period, and consistent growth until my next period. After my second period (since starting the program) I didn’t feel immediate growth until a week or so later. I suspect this will happen again. And in the end I will get only another 2 weeks of growth every month from now, which I would rather have a full month of growing.

Does anyone have any insight on this, and could give any advice? 

Thank you kindly in advance!
-MariaAM

Ok, over much deliberation and some research. I've decided my next steps.

My Thought Process
I suspect that either my PC is expired, regardless I'm getting a new one tomorrow. Usually if its effective, I notice growth sensitivity in my breasts around 15-20mins after I take flax and soy. On my first month of the program, it was the first time in a long time that I had started the program again - and tinkered with my hormones. I think that after a month of consistent growth, my body needed a break, and thus wasn't as receptive to the flax + soy, as well as just an excess of hormones.

I read on another thread "flat girl hints" that those who start off with flat chests tend to have a harder time growing initially because there isn't much breast tissue to work with to begin with. Girls with flat chests tend to be muscular, dark hair, lots of hair, and skinny. And if you're a 32A/B, thats not really flat chest, as in this case we're referring to 32AA for example. In that thread, it is recommended to take breaks and cleanse your hormones before starting again. 

For ladies with 32AA, our bodies are not used to so much hormones that grow breast tissue, so starting a program like this can actually make our breasts react in the opposite way we want. MissMadScientist started off with 32B, therefore she had a sufficient base and was able to grow consistently and rapidly. I also noticed that after my first month, when I started my second month, I only grew in my Luteal Phase, which is when my natural progesterone is at its highest. A lot of users on here mention that swelling happens during luteal phase, but usually deflates afterwards. Which could mean that I just wasn't receptive to flax and soy right after my period (unlike in my first month) and needed a break.

I also noticed I've been getting some stomach pain from the flax and soy, its very subtle. On my first month doing flax and soy, I've never had stomach pain (unless the flax went bad), but otherwise I felt fine. However, I think this is a sign that I need to take a break from it. So my body doesn't completely reject it, I'll take a break and then come back to it when I restart after.

Going to Stay Positive!

I know that this works, I've grown quite a bit considering I was 32AA, and now a small 32A - which is super nice, and people have noticed, as well as my partner. Just reminding myself to be patient and persistent, and listen to my body. Hopefully I can retain this breast growth for next month. Wish me luck!

Also please and feedback is really encouraging and helpful!
Thank you Smile

-MariaAM

Some helpful threads on AA/AAA ladies I'd like to keep bookmarked here:

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5739
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29218&page=4&highlight=flat+chest

Ok, so I've been pretty discouraged for the past few days because I haven't felt growth that I'm accustomed too.
I've been on and off with taking the flax and soy, and I've been worried that I'm losing the gains I've made so far. I rechecked my measurements, since I'm out of luteal phase, this should be my smallest right now.

Dec. 2019 (Start):
32AA

Feb. 2020 (Now):
32A

So I'm pretty happy with the growth so far. i was worried I was only 31 inches because of swelling in my cycle. I've ordered new PC that comes tomorrow. However this week I'll be taking a break. After reading elsewhere, I've decided this:

1. I'm going to incorporate 1 week break after my stopweeks (period). So that my body can relax and flush out a bit.
2. Between periods, I'm going to lower the dosage of my program, and then bring it back up to the regular dosage - bi-monthly. I think my stalls are due to too much of flax and soy and PC, so I'll cut it down to half the dosage next time I start, and then after my next period, I'll bring it back up again.

I'm really happy I was able to gain an inch in a month and a half. I don't know how many months it will take, but I'm going to continue, and aim for a 32D.
So I'll restart the program again on February 9/10.

In the mean time, I got to eat more regularly because I haven't been good with that either. 3 meals, multi-vitamins, and nuts!

- MariaAM

Hey everyone!

Update. My goal was to wait until Feb 10 to restart, and I had gotten sensitivity back a day early. But i still waited till the next day to do the flax and soy.
My body receives it much better. My breasts have been extremely tender since then. I'm hoping to keep growing and hit that B cup next! 

It's very interesting because I feel the growth most on my sides. When i first started it was at the bottom (when I was 30AA - very flat). And then I felt growth on the top, which filled me out. And now I'm feeling it on my sides, which is very nice too! I hope to keep going and eventually make it to 30D.

- MariaAM

I'm starting a modified version of this method today. Since I have a whey and dairy allergy, I will not be drinking cow's milk, but already drink soymilk as I am a dietary vegetarian. Also, I will not be doing the soy flour as I already eat a block of Tofu daily which amounts to the same amount of soy isoflavones, if not more, as the required amount of soy flour. Also, I already include flaxseed in my daily diet, so I will be increasing that. So, here is what my program would look like:

One pound of Tofu daily
Soymilk mixed with plant-based collagen and ground flaxseed
8 tbsps of ground flaxseed (4 in the morning and 4 in the evening)

As far as PC is concerned, I would use Thyme and/or Fennel essential oil mixed with coconut oil on the inside of my ankles during my luteal phase. I do not plan to cycle the soy or flaxseed however, as they are part.org my daily diet in general; I may cut back on the flaxseed to two tbsps daily during my luteal phase.

I am also drinking spearmint/peppermint teas and taking 900mg of licorice daily.

I also take a good multivitamin, MSM, Vitamin C, BCAA, Lysine, and wheatgrass. 

I find this program to be simple enough for me as most of which, I've already been doing and have on hand. 

Also, I am "Noogling" at least 5 times per week for at least 30 minutes before bed with a knockoff that I bought off of Amazon for around $20. I use this with a heavy cream, Cerave, to be exact, along with Tamanu oil.  In the morning, I massage my breast with Tamanu oil and two Homedics Handheld massagers that cost me $4.88 each on Amazon.

Knockoff "Noogleberry link
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07S72VRZH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Homedics Handheld massagers
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073BJ8RS8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon