Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want to start NBE, had fibroadenoma

Hi, everyone! I'm 20 yo, really want to start NBE

My grandmother and aunties have those big size of breast (D++ cup), but my mom only got like a B cup size and i'm 32A

I really want to start NBE yet i had fibroadenoma mammae when i was 17, a breast lump or noncancerous tumor, i did researches and didn't really find the specific causes of fibroadenoma, except it has something to do with estrogens.. 
I got it out by the age of 18 (by surgery) and now my breasts are clean from those things (i wish it wont go back tho..) 

My question is; is it safe for me to start NBE by using BO (swansons) while i have that history? Really need your thoughts and advices.. thank you!

(08-12-2019, 02:03 PM)Der successending Wrote:  Hi, everyone! I'm 20 yo, really want to start NBE

My grandmother and aunties have those big size of breast (D++ cup), but my mom only got like a B cup size and i'm 32A

I really want to start NBE yet i had fibroadenoma mammae when i was 17, a breast lump or noncancerous tumor, i did researches and didn't really find the specific causes of fibroadenoma, except it has something to do with estrogens.. 
I got it out by the age of 18 (by surgery) and now my breasts are clean from those things (i wish it wont go back tho..) 

My question is; is it safe for me to start NBE by using BO (swansons) while i have that history? Really need your thoughts and advices.. thank you!
I‘m not a medical expert. But as far as I know BO has a lot of estrogens, so I would be really careful with it. Maybe get your hormones tested on the second half of your cycle to see if you really need more estrogen.. 
I would stick to massage and noogling in the mean time..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon