Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone used vacuum breast enlargement machine? microcurrent Therapy

Hi I am new to this site. It seem noogleberry is the only device everyone using? there are many other options ranging $50-$400. You can find on Amazon, eBay or DHgate, most of the machine are from China, it looks pretty promising. I am wondering whether anyone tried it? Noogleberry seems taking too long and little effect.

(26-11-2019, 03:35 PM)miaomiao Wrote:  Hi I am new to this site. It seem noogleberry is the only device everyone using? there are many other options ranging $50-$400. You can find on Amazon, eBay or DHgate, most of the machine are from China, it looks pretty promising. I am wondering whether anyone tried it? Noogleberry seems taking too long and little effect.

Microcurrent therapy does tighten your muscles but does not help in adipose tissue growth I guess.

(30-11-2019, 01:50 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(26-11-2019, 03:35 PM)miaomiao Wrote:  Hi I am new to this site. It seem noogleberry is the only device everyone using? there are many other options ranging $50-$400. You can find on Amazon, eBay or DHgate, most of the machine are from China, it looks pretty promising. I am wondering whether anyone tried it? Noogleberry seems taking too long and little effect.

Microcurrent therapy does tighten your muscles but does not help in adipose tissue growth I guess.
Apparently it does 3 things, vacuum suction, which is similar to Noogleberry, then micro current therapy to promote tissue growth, then low level light therapy..... exactly the same thing as you would get in a salon.....it takes much less time to get the desired size, no need for everyday hours torture for months and months.... but would like to know anyone tried it on here first..... it seems like no one? Has anyone at least tried them in a salon if not bought one of these machines?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon