Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth in one breast? Help! Anyone experienced this before?

Hi everyone, 

I am slowly getting back into trying natural breast enhancement. I tried last year, but went a bit too hard, so I decided to give it a rest for about 4-5 months. Now i'm trying again. 

At the moment I am easing it to it and I had read some benefits about placenta. So I am taking pig placenta once a day during my luteal phase. It's been about a month and I've noticed growth in...my left breast only. Is this normal? Is it perhaps because I am only taking one supplement at the moment? My left breast was natural a little bit bigger anyway but now it's insanely noticeable.

(17-11-2019, 03:14 AM)jadeddee0419 Wrote:  Hi everyone, 

I am slowly getting back into trying natural breast enhancement. I tried last year, but went a bit too hard, so I decided to give it a rest for about 4-5 months. Now i'm trying again. 

At the moment I am easing it to it and I had read some benefits about placenta. So I am taking pig placenta once a day during my luteal phase. It's been about a month and I've noticed growth in...my left breast only. Is this normal? Is it perhaps because I am only taking one supplement at the moment? My left breast was natural a little bit bigger anyway but now it's insanely noticeable.

I had this too, but when I stopped giving attention to the larger one(lol)  and only massaging the smaller one, they catched up....to a point where the smaller became the larger one..lol.  funny boobies. Goodluck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon