Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Been Around The Block!... Now Trying Out MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method!

I apologize, I am on vacation this week and trying to figure out how to post from my phone, it’s not too user friendly!!(they should make an app!!).

Hanna;
Very possible.
I might think more unbalanced at your age.
Have you talked to your doctor about it? You should see where your levels are at, maybe taking Vitex for a few months might be all you need?
SurferJoe talks about it a lot, Maybe look into some of his threads.

And thank you for your kink words, its not easy I have slot of old injuries that make it very painful& often it’s hard to stay motivated but even still I work out every weekday.

Ella;
I have no clue why I get them, I just have to be really careful! I started washing with just baking soda for about 8 months now and haven’t had a reoccurrence so maybe it’s just a pH thing? IDK.

And yes, I do a lot of pec work, it’s always a part of my routine. Variety of forms of pushups, flys, pressed, rollouts, etc.(Thanks!!)

Lemon & ginger (I make a tea from fresh fruit & root) with a bit of raw honey works pretty good for my tummy, I just don’t always have the time to make it. I like to juice it in the summer & drink as a ‘ginger shot’ & its a lot stronger & works better. A shot of coconut oil works wonders too (but work up to it or it can cause very loose stools.

Quick update;
I wish I had better news. After switching to the Kinko and a fresh flax meal (the stuff I had in the cupboard was old & not refrigerated, it tasted heavily like oil so I thought it might be rancid & thru it out!) I also switched my massage oil for carrier oil Flax (rather than the store bought food stuff).

I stopped having any ‘tingles’ whatsoever, and the tender spot went away.  Sad

On the 18th I went back to taking the raw soy flour to see if I could bring them back (I had ‘feelings’ within 2-3 days in the beginning) but all that returned was the gas & bloating! So on the 23rd I ditched it & went back to kinko.

I measured on the 18th and I was down .5” (35.5 which I’ve been now for several years down to 35”)  Angry
I decided to go back to my old massage and go down the middle & up the outside. Trying to get in the 300 am & pm.

Measured again on the 23rd and I’m back up to the 35.5”. 
Whew! Mental note;... Don’t go backward!!!!

Now to just keep going!!

I think I’m gonna try going back to the food source flax instead of the carrier oil.

Hopping to get the ‘feelings’ back!

30 Day Update
Well, not much to report. I never got the 'feelings' back although they still itch a bit from time to time. 
There is a bit of a 'pillowy' feel to them but the tape measure indicates no change.

I do have 1 positive side effect, my has grown 2 inches in the last 30 days! I have been trying to grow my very fine hair forever and all I get is split ends that have to be cut off, but now my hair looks pretty healthy (for winter & all the static!) and when I measure it in a pony tail it grew from 13" to 15"!!!

To me that in itself is worth continuing to consume the soy & flax a while longer.

I've also started listening to the Sapien and Rockmelon tones.

I'll update is there is anything to report.

Update:
Well I put the tape back on yesterday and to my surprise I am up .5" at the moment! New measurement 36"!

I've been here before but never any higher, I usually lose that .5" when I lose a few pounds but I'm hoping I will not, I am currently 137 which is only 4lbs higher than usual, and if I haven't mentioned it before it's really just a weekend thing, I dont eliminate efficiently if at all on the weekends (TMI? sorry!), and the last week in November was a killer it was a week long weekend,... I was hunting for 10 days, and even though I was up 12lbs I had no gain on the tape measure, but this week I do! weird.

So I thought with that I would do a quick update.

I still don't have the "feelings" I had the 1st week on the Flax Seed & Soy, I do still have a little itching but only once in a while.

On a side note, I was reading about the Grow Yours program and noticed they talk alot about growing the lobes, I found this interesting bc I have been able to 'lactate' for many years but never tried to develop it (If I squeeze the nipple like I'm 'milking' I can get white fluid out of the nipple). So, last night while I was massaging, I tried 'milking' the breast massaging with both hands at once in a fluid outward motion from the base until the nipple and then squeezing the nipple like milking, and to my surprise milk squirted across the room!!! just like it would when my daughter would cry during nursing and it would squirt her in the face, (I was engorged and I think she was getting too much milk and would cry?, IDK maybe it was sour or bitter tasting, anyway off topic!) Perhaps this is a side effect of increasing/being consistent with the massage? I know one of the things massage does is raise your prolactin levels and I believe this hormone is directly related to lactating.

Anyway that's all for now!

Happy growing!

Current Stats:
Age 53
Height 5'6"
Weight 137
UB: 31
Bust: 36
Cup: D/DD

I forgot to attach my current progress pics.
It's very obvious (at least to me) that my left is not responding as well as the right, but then again my left has always been 'looser'/saggier, (it also kinda points OUT!).  Sad

I also found a few older progress pics...

The 1st one shows the progress I got from Noogling over a 1 month period.
The 2nd one is before and after Noogling, showing the great swelling I was getting, and it would last for 4-6 hours!
The reason I'm not Noogling anymore is because as I age my skin isn't as resilient anymore and after the swelling goes down now I just look saggier then before, no matter what I use for lube/oil.

(13-12-2019, 05:12 PM)StormyAngel Wrote:  I forgot to attach my current progress pics.
It's very obvious (at least to me) that my left is not responding as well as the right, but then again my left has always been 'looser'/saggier, (it also kinda points OUT!).  Sad

That really unusual Stormy.
Your right breast looks amazing, but the left looks like it didnt get the grow message!
Maybe it just needs more love and attention. In your older pictures there doesnt seem to be that big a difference.

Maybe more massage?
I'm stumped.
However, massage is also supposed to get the lymphatic ducts pumping, so maybe more massage around the outer edge of your breast and from your armpit down would open things up??.
Bobbi

Your boobs are amazing. 
Crazy how you can induce milk so quickly. 
Starting growyours I noticed that somewhat too. I’d love to relactate for personal reasons so I envy you  Smile

(13-12-2019, 05:35 PM)StormyAngel Wrote:  The reason I'm not Noogling anymore is because as I age my skin isn't as resilient anymore and after the swelling goes down now I just look saggier then before, no matter what I use for lube/oil.

Are you drinking lots of water?

(14-12-2019, 08:11 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(13-12-2019, 05:35 PM)StormyAngel Wrote:  The reason I'm not Noogling anymore is because as I age my skin isn't as resilient anymore and after the swelling goes down now I just look saggier then before, no matter what I use for lube/oil.

Are you drinking lots of water?

No less than in the past, although I have never been able to consistently drink the amount I am supposed to.
Not for efforts of good intentions though, I get my water bottles ready, I start the day drinking about 8-16 oz, then I just get too busy and keep forgetting!!! I also drink a 'fruit tea' that I make (trying to get that fluid in and the health/digestive benefits of the lemon, ginger, & raw honey).

The other thing is I'm constantly using the bathroom, so much so that my boss has mentioned to me several times that I must drink too much water because I go so many times!! but in reality when he says this I just feel guilty because I know I'm not drinking what I should and if I increase I will be in that bathroom even more!!!

My estimate is I drink about 40-48 oz of water plus about 24-32 oz of my fruit tea.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon