Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

C cup 2020!!!

It is said the third time's the charm...

Here's a summary of my previous routines:

2010 - Went from a small 34B to a decent 34B with herbal concoctions. My room smelled like a sweet sweet mess. My herbs, which I'd gotten from a local, super organic source, came with tiny red beetles that invaded my home like a plague. So I quit NBE. To this day, I still find those tiny red beetles lurking my spice rack and tea cabinet. 

2015 - Ordered PM from Ainterol. The mid-cycle spotting + late periods creeped me out so I quit. I was taking half a capsule only, cycling it with Progesterone cream. I remember getting super emotional and even crying at the last scene of The Little Mermaid!  Blush I got scared I might be messing with my hormones too much. Once more, I quit NBE.

2019 - I figured my expired Ainterol might be a lot less strong by now, so I have it a go. I read on a thread the correct way to measure how much PM you should take according to your weight, so for two months now I've been opening each capsule, splitting the powder into 3 sections, and drinking 1/3 of a capsule each day.

Cycle 1 - September 2019
From follicular until ovulation: Half of a capsule of PM a day. Massaging with PM cream before bed.
Observations: Mild spotting, late period by 1 week. At least this means the PM still works.

Cycle 2 - October 2019
From follicular until ovulation: Third of a capsule of PM a day. Massaging with PM cream before bed.
Observations: No spotting, late period by 2 days only. Breasts nice and round, they feel a bit fuller.
From ovulation until folicular: Massaging with olive oil only. Fat brushing massage from time to time.

Cycle 3 - November 2019 - I'm here now!
From follicular until ovulation: Third of a PM capsule a day. Massaging with PM cream before bed, and with nothing before showering. I just like playing with the new boobage  Tongue
I've prepared a new batch of Cocoa Butter cream with Fenugreek extract for massaging after ovulation, and I'll be drinking drops of fenugreek extract with water before each meal.
Observations: I'm once again very emotional. I'm still during follicular but I've been feeling moody and getting teary-eyed at least once a day.
Results: Still a solid 34B, but now I fill all my bras quite nicely. There's even some nice spillage on my right boob, which has always been slightly bigger. I'm loving my boob shape!!!
Measurement at end of period: 88cm, 34.5 inches.

It's been noted that NBEers grow more during spring/summer, and we're now during fall/winter, so I'm hoping to stick to this routine even if I do see little growth, at least until next summer.

YEA!
10 extra points for not giving up and digging in.
Congratulations on your new growth and I'm rooting for your C cup.
Loved the little red bug story. Thats a new one. Sorry
Bobbi

(11-11-2019, 04:11 PM)Happyme Wrote:  YEA!
10 extra points for not giving up and digging in.
Congratulations on your new growth and I'm rooting for your C cup.
Loved the little red bug story. Thats a new one. Sorry
Bobbi

Hahaha thank you so much, Bobbi!

Update: adding a picture thread on the Members Only area  Big Grin

Link to the picture thread

Just a tiny observation: I sometimes work as an art model and I participated in a class yesterday. I try to make no eye contact with the students but I do like peeking at their drawings when I can. Yesterday I noticed a few of them drew my right breast a lot larger than my left one... I realize this could be down to them being students, but maybe the size difference is more noticeable than I think?

Massaging the left one twice as much for the rest of Cycle 3.

I'm too happy so I have to share this  Big Grin

I'm just out of ovulation, beginning Luteal, so I wanted to see how much I measure before all the swelling... It's 91cm/35.5in!!!!!
Thats +1 inch, which would technically make me 1 cup larger but my bras are still fitting somewhat the same.
I've actually lost a kilo or two so it can't be weight gain. Will post my weight in my next stats post.

After my period I'll take the "official" measurement to see how much I've retained.

Other things I've noticed this cycle have been:
- Sore breasts during massage
- Puffy areolas like during puberty
- More projection
- I just did not expect them to feel so soft and squishy, sometimes I'll brush my arm against my boob and it still weirds me out that I touched something soft.

Oh and for the LOLs, I tried building a DIY Noogleberry using a large Coca Cola bottle and a lot of determination. It failed miserably, I can't get the suction right and can't figure out why. Eh, I'll have to wait to get the real thing, it seems.

Starting weight: 63kg
Current weight: 61kg

Cycle 3 - November
Luteal - Fenugreek extract, both ingested and topical. Boobs didn't go down but they didn't swell either, they settle at 89cm - 35in.
Period was 4 days late, so I might have overdone the estrogen bit using Fenugreek. 
I brought on my period with vitex extract + aspirin.

Plan for Cycle 4 - December
Follicular - PM, still 1/3 of a capsule, and PM lotion for massage. Maybe alternated with Fenugreek cream, and drinking drops of Fenugreek extract.
Luteal - Either nothing or drops of vitex extract? I still have some of that old Progesterone Cream, but I wouldn't want to use it.

Any ideas for what I could try on Cycle 4?

Cycle 4
Measurement after period: 91cm - 35.5in
Follicular: I massaged the left breast only. 1/3 PM capsule + PM cream for massage.
Luteal: 10 drops of vitex extract + massage with fenugreek cream before bed.

Tiny update: I ordered Neocell collagen and started taking that yesterday. 3 tablets by morning and 3 at night.
Let me tell you, the effect on the skin in my face was IMMEDIATE as I woke up to much clearer skin with less visible acne scarring.

Hope it has an effect on the boobs, too.

Cycle 4 - December
Measurement after period: 91cm - 35.5in - So I've grown 1 inch, solid!!!  Big Grin
Follicular: I massaged the left breast only. 1/3 PM capsule + PM cream for massage.
Luteal: 10 drops of vitex extract before bed. Added collagen supplement. Massage with cocoa butter cream.

My right breast is still responding better than my left.
My weight is still down! From 63kg to 61kg. I'm still walking, also started taking a pilates class this month.

Weight: 61kg
Overbust: 34in
Bust: 35.5in
Underbust: 30.5in

(22-11-2019, 08:18 PM)Diamarena Wrote:  I'm too happy so I have to share this  Big Grin

I'm just out of ovulation, beginning Luteal, so I wanted to see how much I measure before all the swelling... It's 91cm/35.5in!!!!!
Thats +1 inch, which would technically make me 1 cup larger but my bras are still fitting somewhat the same.
I've actually lost a kilo or two so it can't be weight gain. Will post my weight in my next stats post.

After my period I'll take the "official" measurement to see how much I've retained.

Other things I've noticed this cycle have been:
- Sore breasts during massage
- Puffy areolas like during puberty
- More projection
- I just did not expect them to feel so soft and squishy, sometimes I'll brush my arm against my boob and it still weirds me out that I touched something soft.

Oh and for the LOLs, I tried building a DIY Noogleberry using a large Coca Cola bottle and a lot of determination. It failed miserably, I can't get the suction right and can't figure out why. Eh, I'll have to wait to get the real thing, it seems.

You're really putting a lot of thought in your programs! Smile Lol about the coca cola thing. It should be really airtight, very big challenge to diy.
Though I read youd really love your shape, i think your better of without a breastpump as they change your shape a lot. Theres also a thread about ailments people got from using noogleberry.

Thank you, Hannah  Big Grin
And you're right, it would be very easy to get carried away and over-pump, especially if the swelling makes us super excited. Plus, my nipples are already on the larger side, very visible, and noogling would only make them larger.

I still might try it at some point. This is my first routine that works, even if it's a little slow, it might be more than enough so let's wait and see  Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon