Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

C cup 2020!!!

(20-12-2019, 09:11 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(22-11-2019, 08:18 PM)Diamarena Wrote:  I'm too happy so I have to share this  Big Grin

I'm just out of ovulation, beginning Luteal, so I wanted to see how much I measure before all the swelling... It's 91cm/35.5in!!!!!
Thats +1 inch, which would technically make me 1 cup larger but my bras are still fitting somewhat the same.
I've actually lost a kilo or two so it can't be weight gain. Will post my weight in my next stats post.

After my period I'll take the "official" measurement to see how much I've retained.

Other things I've noticed this cycle have been:
- Sore breasts during massage
- Puffy areolas like during puberty
- More projection
- I just did not expect them to feel so soft and squishy, sometimes I'll brush my arm against my boob and it still weirds me out that I touched something soft.

Oh and for the LOLs, I tried building a DIY Noogleberry using a large Coca Cola bottle and a lot of determination. It failed miserably, I can't get the suction right and can't figure out why. Eh, I'll have to wait to get the real thing, it seems.

You're really putting a lot of thought in your programs! Smile Lol about the coca cola thing. It should be really airtight, very big challenge to diy.
Though I read youd really love your shape, i think your better of without a breastpump as they change your shape a lot. Theres also a thread about ailments people got from using noogleberry.

Oh wait, I've found Jenniferlove's thread where you and her talk about the nerve damage... so yeah, I'll pass on any pump and thank you so so much for your advice Smile

(21-12-2019, 11:49 PM)Diamarena Wrote:  
(20-12-2019, 09:11 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(22-11-2019, 08:18 PM)Diamarena Wrote:  I'm too happy so I have to share this  Big Grin

I'm just out of ovulation, beginning Luteal, so I wanted to see how much I measure before all the swelling... It's 91cm/35.5in!!!!!
Thats +1 inch, which would technically make me 1 cup larger but my bras are still fitting somewhat the same.
I've actually lost a kilo or two so it can't be weight gain. Will post my weight in my next stats post.

After my period I'll take the "official" measurement to see how much I've retained.

Other things I've noticed this cycle have been:
- Sore breasts during massage
- Puffy areolas like during puberty
- More projection
- I just did not expect them to feel so soft and squishy, sometimes I'll brush my arm against my boob and it still weirds me out that I touched something soft.

Oh and for the LOLs, I tried building a DIY Noogleberry using a large Coca Cola bottle and a lot of determination. It failed miserably, I can't get the suction right and can't figure out why. Eh, I'll have to wait to get the real thing, it seems.

You're really putting a lot of thought in your programs! Smile Lol about the coca cola thing. It should be really airtight, very big challenge to diy.
Though I read youd really love your shape, i think your better of without a breastpump as they change your shape a lot. Theres also a thread about ailments people got from using noogleberry.

Oh wait, I've found Jenniferlove's thread where you and her talk about the nerve damage... so yeah, I'll pass on any pump and thank you so so much for your advice Smile

Enjoyed reading your program.
Congratulations on your growth! Keep on and happy growing!

Beginning Cycle 5!!!

I've officially reached 90cm - 35 in  Big Grin
With swelling I reached 91 - 35.5 but I'm reaching the end of my period so this is my official measurement.
Underbust: 78cm - 30.5 in
Overbust: 86cm - 33.5in

As for bra size, I've been wearing unwired bras for so long! So I don't know what size I would be. Definitely still a 34 band, and my weight has stayed the same. 

I wear two bras: a padded t-shirt bra from H&M (I removed the wires a while back), and it's great for fat transfer massage as it keeps everything inside the bra without a pesky wire. I feel my most cleaveage-y with this one. The other is a triangle bra from Oysho, I can't pull surrounding fat into it and I don't feel like I fill it up as well, but it will be great to keep growing and keep noticing how it feels. Both are 34B.

I've been taking collagen this month. I also kept the massage with my own boobie batch (fenugreek extract with cocoa butter cream) for non PM days.

I think I'll take a break on Cycle 6, and then increase my dosage of PM for Cycles 7-11 with another break on Cycle 12.

Oh and also, NO SIDE EFFECTS WHATSOEVER!!!

Slow and steady wins the race, folks!  Wink

A note on the "no side effects" claim...

- I get no mid-cycle spotting.
- My period has not been late by more than 5 days each time.
- My breasts aren't aching.

BUT

I do get pretty emotional. I'm more prone to getting angry or sad for things that haven't even happened, hahaha, like scenarios in my head and the like.

So yeah, I'm sensitive.
That's the only side-effect I could speak of.

Why is that? Is it the extra estrogen?
Has it happened to you?

Diamarena congratulations on your growth! So inspiring!

I have taken higher doses of the PM in the past and noticed I also get very emotional (very much like you described).

I am wondering about your DIY Frenugreek cream,... I also make my own batter with coco butter, shea butter, emu oil (for increased absorption along with the many other skin benefits it has!), & Kigelia. And during Folicular I add PM, But I would also like to try another batch replacing the PM with the FG during Luteal. 

What is your concentration? 

For example how many drops of Fenugreek do you use per tablespoon, or OZ, (or however you would measure)? 
My FG extract is 2000mg per 56 drops (per the bottle) so I'm going to start taking about 7 drops/250mg by mouth but I would also like to use it in my booby butter and would like some kind of a starting guide for the amount to put in a batch.

(21-01-2020, 10:30 PM)StormyAngel Wrote:  Diamarena congratulations on your growth! So inspiring!

I have taken higher doses of the PM in the past and noticed I also get very emotional (very much like you described).

I am wondering about your DIY Frenugreek cream,... I also make my own batter with coco butter, shea butter, emu oil (for increased absorption along with the many other skin benefits it has!), & Kigelia. And during Folicular I add PM, But I would also like to try another batch replacing the PM with the FG during Luteal. 

For example how many drops of Fenugreek do you use per tablespoon, or OZ, (or however you would measure)? 
My FG extract is 2000mg per 56 drops (per the bottle) so I'm going to start taking about 7 drops/250mg by mouth but I would also like to use it in my booby butter and would like some kind of a starting guide for the amount to put in a batch.

Hi StomyAngel!

I use a locally-made, organic extract so I don't know the concentration per drop, BUT... here's my method:
Palmer's cocoa butter is a bit strong, and it takes so long to absorb that during massage it ends up forming tiny lumps on my skin, so the first thing I do is water it down until it's more runny like a body milk. Then for every 4 tablespoons I add 100 drops of FG extract. I make small batches but I try to keep the concentration consistent. After a while you'll be able to tell if the concentration is the same because of the color/smell of your batch.

I try to start with the massage moves that create more friction first, and apply the cream after. This, again, to avoid the cream from going lumpy from the massage. Then after the cream is absorbed a bit (5-10 mins) I do low-friction massage like chi rotations and squeezes. Sometimes, after all this, I apply a second layer of cream and leave it on. I do this before bed.

Also, this month I stopped ingesting the extract because I was basically doing all estrogen all month. Now I use it for massage only  Wink

Hope this helps!

So... *drumroll*
It's official!  Big Grin

Or official-ish. I just bought my first 34C bra!!! I was at the changing rooms with a huge smile on my face and I couldn't wait to tell you all.

BUT... I say official-ish because I cannot believe it. I have to try another brand to confirm this.
You guys know I haven't worn underwire bras in a looong time just because it's more comfortable, plus, it's one of the perks of being on the smaller side.

I went to H&M, I've bought bras there before, 34B like always. But now, I don't know if their bra sizes are reduced or what, but the Bs were squeezing me into a weird crease in the middle, but not in a sexy push-up crease. They felt super tight even at the band. The Cs were more bearable.

Does anyone know if their bra sizes are reduced? It's just a bit suspicious... 
Then again maybe it is new boobage  Big Grin

(03-02-2020, 07:04 AM)Diamarena Wrote:  
(21-01-2020, 10:30 PM)StormyAngel Wrote:  I am wondering about your DIY Frenugreek cream,... I also make my own batter with coco butter, shea butter, emu oil (for increased absorption along with the many other skin benefits it has!), & Kigelia. And during Folicular I add PM, But I would also like to try another batch replacing the PM with the FG during Luteal. 

Hi StomyAngel!

I use a locally-made, organic extract so I don't know the concentration per drop, BUT... here's my method:
Palmer's cocoa butter is a bit strong, and it takes so long to absorb that during massage it ends up forming tiny lumps on my skin, so the first thing I do is water it down until it's more runny like a body milk. Then for every 4 tablespoons I add 100 drops of FG extract. I make small batches but I try to keep the concentration consistent. After a while you'll be able to tell if the concentration is the same because of the color/smell of your batch.

I try to start with the massage moves that create more friction first, and apply the cream after. This, again, to avoid the cream from going lumpy from the massage. Then after the cream is absorbed a bit (5-10 mins) I do low-friction massage like chi rotations and squeezes. Sometimes, after all this, I apply a second layer of cream and leave it on. I do this before bed.

Also, this month I stopped ingesting the extract because I was basically doing all estrogen all month. Now I use it for massage only  Wink

Hope this helps!

Thank you SO MUCH for the info on the cream!!!

What type of massages do you do? And for how long?
You mention moves with 'more friction',... and 'squeezes'(?) can you describe please?
(sorry if you've already went over this but I couldn't find it in your post). I never feel like I'm doing the massage part right (and I dont recall seeing anything on 'squeezes'?). 
My breasts are not tight & compact to the chest like those I see examples of so It's hard for me to figure out how to do them on a looser chest. (Many are referring back to Choymilk's massage but those videos are no longer up).

If anyone has current links to videos (That you have had success with!) I would very much like to review them and try to increase the effectiveness of the daily massages I have been doing (wrong?) for many years. 

Pretty sure I understand the Chi Massage, but that's the ONLY one... (just press open hand on breast & rotate hard enough to move the breast tissue 300 rotations moving the hand against the breast (but NOT sliding it around on the skin?) toward the outside and backup the middle, right?). 

Fat Transfer seems pretty tricky, it dont seem like I'm 'sweeping' anything from one spot to another. I have a belly pooch that I would love to be a boob pooch, so far it aint movin'!

Any help and guidance is greatly appreciated!!!

Regarding your question on the bra sizing, I'm not sure how you measure where your from but it seems a little off from what I've been told, we are no longer supposed to add 4" to the band size (that was old school and bras aren't made like that anymore). 
See the links below, it looks like you might actually be a 30 D (here in the US). 
If you go too big in the band and smaller in the cup it wont hold all the breast tissue properly and for all your hard work of Fat Brushing the tissue a misfitted bra wont keep it in place.

https://www.abrathatfits.org/calculator.php
https://www.calculator.net/bra-size-calculator.html?bustsize=35&bustsizeunit=inch&framesize=30.5&framesizeunit=inch&x=48&y=14

Again, congratulations with the great success you have already had, it's amazing!!!

StormyAngel... I think I should make a video. As soon as I figure out how to make/upload one here just for this community. No youtube or anything that can be taken down.

+ friction, before lotion 
Fat grafting: I do what I remember Chiyomilk doing, and I remember being surprised that it was a very fast, almost slap-like motion using one hand after the other. I thiiink some people called it a "slap and scoop". This move alone deserves a video, it's hard to describe. The japanese video floating around this forum is a very slow version of the move.

- friction, after lotion
Chi rotations: exactly as you described, just grabbing the tissue and moving it in inward circles. I do one breast at a time so each can have a wider range of motion. I do 5 series of 20 rotations, and I change my hand position to be a bit higher up to get more of a rotation on the top half, and then a bit lower to focus more on the underboob.

Cycle 5 - January
Measurement after period: With swelling I reached 91cm - 35.5in, but it's a solid 90cm - 35in
Underbust: 78cm - 30.5in
Overbust: 86cm - 33.5in

Follicular: 1/3 PM capsule + PM cream for massage.
Luteal: Started a collagen supplement. Massage with cocoa butter cream since I ran out of Fenugreek extract.

Which means I'm now on...

Cycle 6 - February
Measurement after period: Still 90cm - 35in
Follicular: 1/3 PM capsule + PM cream for massage. Collagen supplement throughout.
Luteal: Will stick to my fenugreek + cocoa butter lotion, plus the Collagen supplement.

Side effects: yeah, still emotional... combined with a difficult personal situation this means I've had a couple anxiety attacks, but just that. No spotting, no soreness.

I had thought about using Cycle 6 as a break, but I really want to see more results... thoughts?
Also thinking about supplementing with the MSM+VitC combo... thoughts?

By the way, the search engine on this board needs 4-letter words, minimum. That makes it very difficult to find posts about, for example, zhi-mu or MSM...  

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon