Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

C cup 2020!!!

I think you should continue with one more cycle before taking a break. I believe people plateau and this is a consolidating time, if you stop too soon, you will deflate back to previous size.

(14-02-2020, 09:03 PM)Diamarena Wrote:  Cycle 5 - January
Measurement after period: With swelling I reached 91cm - 35.5in, but it's a solid 90cm - 35in
Underbust: 78cm - 30.5in
Overbust: 86cm - 33.5in

Follicular: 1/3 PM capsule + PM cream for massage.
Luteal: Started a collagen supplement. Massage with cocoa butter cream since I ran out of Fenugreek extract.

Which means I'm now on...

Cycle 6 - February
Measurement after period: Still 90cm - 35in
Follicular: 1/3 PM capsule + PM cream for massage. Collagen supplement throughout.
Luteal: Will stick to my fenugreek + cocoa butter lotion, plus the Collagen supplement.

Side effects: yeah, still emotional... combined with a difficult personal situation this means I've had a couple anxiety attacks, but just that. No spotting, no soreness.

I had thought about using Cycle 6 as a break, but I really want to see more results... thoughts?
Also thinking about supplementing with the MSM+VitC combo... thoughts?

By the way, the search engine on this board needs 4-letter words, minimum. That makes it very difficult to find posts about, for example, zhi-mu or MSM...  

Watch out with the emotional changes.... your body is getting out of whack. Takes ahwile to loose these side-effects once youve got them..
Msm is very expensive and you need a lot of it...for me eating veggies+fruits and nuts is already good enough to support my skin. Msm does give that extra little bit in the appearence of the skin...i got energized from it too... but to add it to a standard routine would be expensive and I didnt grew on it.
Vitamine c is good but abundant in fruit and juices and added to many products these days..
I do know that one cant have enough vitmine c...more is better in this case....but however I  would rather invest in a good BALANCED and if possible a whole food multi-vitamin.

When you stumble in the world of supplements you often hear about combinations, like vitamin d needs vitamin k2 and calcium for balance conversion etc. pm needs milk and msm needs vit c. A good multivitamin has all that so you feel better on it..the body stays balanced without suddenly getting large doses of one substance.

And i totally agree, our search engine even needs 2 letter words for stuff as pm, bo... lol.

Thank you, hannah!

Ok, so... One of these days I'll try to put everything in the nice format I'd been using. Things got crazy as the quarantine started but here we are, I hope you're all doing alright and that we can find the positives in all this, for example more time at home means more time focusing on our programs  Tongue

So for two cycles now I've upped my PM intake. Went from taking 1/3 of a capsule to taking 1/2
No spotting whatsoever, yay!

Measurements haven't really changed much, BUT! I do see a difference in shape. My smaller boob (the left one) used to look a bit tuberous from the side, it looked like this symbol > while my right one looked rounder, more like this ) 
Now there's a nice slope to both of them  Big Grin  yay! Plastic surgeons call it take-off, the way the upper poles begin, and well, underboob. Yeah, I got all those now.

The only way I can describe the slope is boob-shaped, hahaha I know!!! But it's so weird that I could never describe them like that before, they both looked like this  > >

Things I'm still doing:
- PM during 14 days of my cycle.
- Boobie batter massage at night (cocoa butter and fenugreek extract)
- MSM + VitaminC as long as I remember to take it early. It's given me insomnia/headaches before.

Two small changes I've made that I've felt made a HUGE difference:
1. I added a little bit of olive oil to my boobie batter. And woah. Not only does it not clump during massage anymore, it makes the whole thing smell a lot sweeter. It must bring out  something in the cocoa butter because it's heavenly.
2. I now make my fat grafting massage in the shower while I'm all soapy. I feel like I get to move things around with a lot less friction/damage to my skin.

Oh and I'm seriously considering the Noogle. I hope to make a decision soon as in this case, the earlier one starts, the earlier you see results.

Hey Diamarena,

I looked at your picture thread and thought you were a lot bigger than 34B! If the bust - underbust different is 5 inches, then you should be a 30D or 30DD. I know that sounds huge...but that's the right sizing! You can look at this calculator https://www.calculator.net/bra-size-calculator.html?bustsize=37&bustsizeunit=inch&framesize=28&framesizeunit=inch&x=60&y=39 or the subreddit r/abrathatfits for more info Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

(04-08-2020, 05:42 AM)nwyori Wrote:  

Hey Diamarena,

I looked at your picture thread and thought you were a lot bigger than 34B! If the bust - underbust different is 5 inches, then you should be a 30D or 30DD. I know that sounds huge...but that's the right sizing! You can look at this calculator https://www.calculator.net/bra-size-calculator.html?bustsize=37&bustsizeunit=inch&framesize=28&framesizeunit=inch&x=60&y=39 or the subreddit r/abrathatfits for more info Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Woah, I AM a 30 DD!! How cool is that?!  Big Grin
I've never tried on a 30DD bra but I'd love to! 

Updates:

Solid 35 inches right after my period, still with a 30 inch underbust. No new growth since February  Huh

This is my second cycle doing half a pill of Ainterol PM, no spotting, so all good.
Still massaging with Fenugreek extract in Palmer's Cocoa Butter.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon